Or if you're the people on Reddit who complain if they get stockholm syndrome instead of new born lol

even though stockholm is better than new born.. but hey

Ugh what...well it's reddit folks so not too surprised. When are they not bitching or complaining about something.

I like NB, but I wouldn't be upset or whiney if SS was played. I just hate when people complain after a gig. Yeah it is a bummer if you don't get to hear certain song(s) but it's not worth bitching about to the point of forgetting why you went to the gig in the first place.

I mean I won't lie I get jealous when other shows get insane setlists compared to the gigs I went to but I'm not going to cry about it. Their shows are always amazeballs in general.

Well it's certainly looking more likely now, I guess. I mean, if they can play it in America of all places....

Indeed. Just gotta keep up the signs and posts

Next petition: Assassin

:awesome:

But alas, everyone will start disagreeing and merrr :(

That Dead Star looked shit hot. Found it funny when Matt said "nobody knows it apart from you" :LOL:

Pretty cool of them to play it when unfortunately that's the truth. Way to please the minority for once, Muse! :D That crowd is dead. Ugh.

Too bad for the other hundreds of the minority that weren't there. *shrug* I'd still rather see Bliss. :happy:

Pretty cool of them to play it when unfortunately that's the truth. Way to please the minority for once, Muse! :D

Too bad for the other hundreds of the minority that weren't there. *shrug* I'd still rather see Bliss. :happy:

Yeah I thought that was pretty cool!

That Dead Star looked shit hot. Found it funny when Matt said "nobody knows it apart from you" :LOL:

Seems true given the crowd reaction :(

With a mod's permission, and if people think it's a good idea, I might start a thread where people suggest songs to request, then make a poll with the 10 or 5 most popular which people vote on, and the people start making signs for the winner?

Though it might not be appropriate for me to do it given that unless Muse announce a Hong Kong gig in the next 5 months, I won't be going to any more gigs until next year.

What do people think?

Archived