nice! how did he meet Matt?? and cool, PiB but uh no word on Dead Star????

They were near the venue I think and he said Matt was driving by and rolled down his window to have a chat. I doubt they'll play Dead Star but you never know. He showed the proof so he's not making it up.

About the Dead Star thing. It was hella nice of Matt to make the decision to play it at the 2nd Toronto gig as a regular concert goer (Catherine) and co were holding signs that caught his attention.

I feel like it will get old fast if at every gig people beg for DS. I know they don't mind the signs or anything but I just doubt the signs will work again and they'll decide themselves when and if they will play it again in N. America.

Wow, Hugh doesn't build them like he used to.

That's what I thought, it didn't even seem like much of a hard throw either :chuckle:

When the title said "smash" I thought he was going to smash it on the ground a couple of times, didn't expect that

I love how when it breaks he's like "well, that's my shift over. Night all! Chris? Dom? See you in the dressing room, yeah?" Then wanders off :LOL:

:LOL: The way he just totally stops and stares for a second

:LOL:

Surely Hugh or Tim or whoever does it should make it more of a challenge than that? He'll lose his nerve soon.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he got the guitar customized to 'break' easily at the neck where it's just some attaching-mechanism to fix it right away again just for the show. Hasn't this happened twice now just recently?

If I remember the other guitar split down the middle, not at the neck.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he got the guitar customized to 'break' easily at the neck where it's just some attaching-mechanism to fix it right away again just for the show. Hasn't this happened twice now just recently?

If I remember the other guitar split down the middle, not at the neck.

Indeed

Someone on Muse Reddit is claiming that Matt promised them Dead Star tomorrow (tonight).

So I looked up a vid of Starlight from last night and there were indeed Dead Star signs, and it appears that he may have suggested to come tomorrow for it... Just some speculation.

Someone on Muse Reddit is claiming that Matt promised them Dead Star tomorrow (tonight).

So I looked up a vid of Starlight from last night and there were indeed Dead Star signs, and it appears that he may have suggested to come tomorrow for it... Just some speculation.

Woah

Archived