MSG sold out the first night, and they usually always have 2 nights there...don't understand why they wouldn't do something special for the NY crowds tbh.

also people aren't tweeting much on the sexy plane that;s on twitter...usually there are always a few clowns who tweet every minute detail at a show

MSG sold out the first night, and they usually always have 2 nights there...don't understand why they wouldn't do something special for the NY crowds tbh.

If they would just play a random rarity at every show, it would make most people happy I think. Key word "most."

Yeah if I payed attention to setlists at all and I went to tonights gig id be upset haha.

I know someone who went to 2 FL gigs and flew to NY for this gig hoping for something special at the MSG gig. yeah well at least NYC is a fun city so he won;t be too bummed as it's his first time to the big apple.

I know someone who went to 2 FL gigs and flew to NY for this gig hoping for something special at the MSG gig. yeah well at least NYC is a fun city so he won;t be too bummed as it's his first time to the big apple.

lol that's so sad. :LOL:

the day I don't enjoy a Muse gig because of a "bad" setlist is the day I've seen to too many Muse gigs.

lol that's so sad. :LOL:

the day I don't enjoy a Muse gig because of a "bad" setlist is the day I've seen to too many Muse gigs.

Oh it's impossible not to enjoy a muse gig. But sometimes you just want to hear something different and be at that special gig everyone will talk about and wished they were at...like second night at Toronto lol

Oh it's impossible not to enjoy a muse gig. But sometimes you just want to hear something different and be at that special gig everyone will talk about and wished they were at...like second night at Toronto lol

Or Shep-

*slaps self*

No more.

Archived