Paramore To Support Muse In Paris

KirkBot

ok this is a shot in the dark but i hope Uk get one of these acts alongside Dizzee:

Phoenix,The Black Keys, P!ATD, The Vaccines, Palma Violets.

ALl have new albums out atm (well, panic are supposed to)

:rolleyes:

The Black Keys are too big to be a sub-support act, assuming Dizzee is the main support act. Palma Violets might be possible I guess, don't know much about them other than they're quite a new band. PATD are pretty shite so I'd rather they didn't :chuckle: they might be a bit too big for a sub-support slot too.

ok this is a shot in the dark but i hope Uk get one of these acts alongside Dizzee:

Phoenix,The Black Keys, P!ATD, The Vaccines, Palma Violets.

ALl have new albums out atm (well, panic are supposed to)

:rolleyes:

As said above, The Black Keys are almost certainly not gonna sub-Dizzee Rascal. Palma Violets would bea good fit, although from the NME Tour I preferred Peace and would like to see them again. Didn't one of The Vaccines say they'd been discussing with Muse about doing more dates after the SBE gig?

I'd rather have Dizzee than Paramore as well, Paramore are fucking dire. At this point I feel like I'll be one of the only people actually enjoying Dizzee and being glad that he's there :chuckle:

He did a song with Florence Welch, didn't he? It'd be amazing if she came on for that, IIRC they've done that in the past, 99% sure it won't happen but still.

It was a remix of a Florence song. Not a legit collaboration.

Archived