2013.09.09 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Furygirl

Wouldn't they have "porto johns" or whatever set up outside? Any other venue I've been to has had portable toilets set up near the GA lines. I looked at Google Earth and the Xfinity place seems to quite a long walk!

I've never seen porto johns at a venue! I believe you, just never seen it. I've been lucky that there's always been a grocery or CVS or something. Supposedly the Xfinity thing is a 6 min. walk.

Hey everyone, been off of here a few months...as the concert draws near and I am looking to get tickets, I am wondering if the whole "credit card entry" thing still applies to certain areas. How does that work for people on Craigslist, ebay, or even on here who can't go last minute and are selling their tickets to others? Thanks for any help!

I think you have to enter the gate with the seller, and I'd also like to know how people are getting around that. May be safest to buy from someone who is going but has extras...if they exist.

I've never seen porto johns at a venue! I believe you, just never seen it. I've been lucky that there's always been a grocery or CVS or something. Supposedly the Xfinity thing is a 6 min. walk.

Really? LOL! Yeah, I've been to events at the Izod Center and MetLife Stadium in Jersey and they had them outside near the GA line. I figured all big venues did it for their GA lines but I guess I was lucky at those places! :LOL:

Sorry, I don't know.....never been to this venue before. On another note, I've never had paperless tickets which makes me nervous, I can't help it. I know you bring the credit card you used to purchase and ID but I can't help but feel like something will go wrong with that.

Did you buy through the presale? If so, I think they are Will Call which is less nerve-wracking because you can get them when the box office opens.

Did you buy through the presale? If so, I think they are Will Call which is less nerve-wracking because you can get them when the box office opens.

No, it was after the pre-sale. My receipt says that I will not receive tickets for this show and I have to bring the cc used to purchase tix plus ID. I prefer to have physical tix, personally but it wasn't an option. I'm nervous cause we are making a 3 hour drive down there and I don't want any problems to arise.

I'm guessing we have to wait online, and when they would normally scan your tix for entry, they'd swipe your cc instead? Is that correct?

Unfortunately, the person I was going with to this show cannot go now :(

I paid for both tickets on my CC and its paperless, so I have 1 extra GA ticket, if anyone wasn't able to get one before. They cost $77.25 with fees, so... if I can recoup that ($150 is ridiculous^) and a bonus doors waiting buddy, I'm a happy guy, lol

I'm curious about the radio contest, too.....sure would like to be at that private performance. Wonder who won...?????

I was talking to my father, they haven't announced anything yet. They usually will late Friday/Saturday.

..If I get into that one too I'll let you know how it goes. My guess is that it will be just like the Grammy pre-show.

No, it was after the pre-sale. My receipt says that I will not receive tickets for this show and I have to bring the cc used to purchase tix plus ID. I prefer to have physical tix, personally but it wasn't an option. I'm nervous cause we are making a 3 hour drive down there and I don't want any problems to arise.

I'm guessing we have to wait online, and when they would normally scan your tix for entry, they'd swipe your cc instead? Is that correct?

Yeah, they scan your CC. It can be a bit stressful. Best of luck!!

Unfortunately, the person I was going with to this show cannot go now :(

I paid for both tickets on my CC and its paperless, so I have 1 extra GA ticket, if anyone wasn't able to get one before. They cost $77.25 with fees, so... if I can recoup that ($150 is ridiculous^) and a bonus doors waiting buddy, I'm a happy guy, lol

PM sent!

Does anyone know if there will be more than one entry point for general admission? Trying to find out where to line up!

There was only one GA entrance in 2010 which was near the south west corner of the arena if I remember correctly. It could be different this time around though, so you're best off calling the box office to check.

I am crossing my fingers for Sunburn. Really hoping for Animals too - absolute favorite off 2nd Law.

I'm with you on those. Out of the 'standard' rotations I'm hoping for Map, Animals, Sunburn, Save Me and New Born. Bliss, Agitated, or any of the other tour rarities would be cool too, but I'm not expecting anything.

Only a few more days!

What songs do you (realistically) hope to hear? I am crossing my fingers for Sunburn. Really hoping for Animals too - absolute favorite off 2nd Law.

I think Sunburn will be likely! Animals would be awesome. Realistically, Bliss would be awesome. Unrealistically, Dead Star again and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist.

Archived