2013.09.09 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Furygirl

Ooooh...how do you know you'll be meeting them...do you have something arranged already?

And yes, I'm with Fury as to Bliss---please push for that!! :)

My father works for the arena. I've met everyone who has performed there...Muse has been elusive in the past but I'll do my best:)

• 3 weeks later...
E;10073465']So, since I'll be meeting them (hopefully, if all goes well) I am assuming I should push the fact that we need Dead Star? Or at least some rarity that would suit everyone

Assuming I meet them before Sound check to the point where they can rehearse it if need be.

Well, considering I was at MSG night 2 just recently in April and they unexpectedly played Dead Star when a fan shouted the request out, I think they definitely could do it! Bliss would be great too, but live, Dead Star was just awesome.

I've taken my daughter to see 9 MUSE concerts. driven 9 hours to VA. bought VIP to 4/15 @ MSG etc.....surprising my daughter for 16th bday to Philly G/A tickets 9/9. she doesn't want sweet 16. this is it. entered meet & greet concerts: no luck. any suggestions???

Well, considering I was at MSG night 2 just recently in April and they unexpectedly played Dead Star when a fan shouted the request out, I think they definitely could do it! Bliss would be great too, but live, Dead Star was just awesome.

Oh wow, any of those mentioned would cause me to lose my mind a little! Though I'd also love to hear Butterflies & Hurricanes, Glorious, Easily, Sunburn... there's just so much awesome it's pretty much impossible to choose.

• 2 months later...

May be shopping for seats during the general sale for seats and trying to sell my GA to a fellow fan, then.

Hello! Did you already sell the GA ticket? I'm gonna be in NJ that week, so I'm looking for 1 ticket for this gig, Msg me if you do :)

• 2 weeks later...

I won 2 tix thru a radio contest for the Philly gig on Sept. 9. They are seats supposedly, but I have no idea what section. I will not have access to the tickets until the day of the gig since I am not local. I am going to the gig, but have purchased a GA ticket. Please message me if interested in the other tickets. Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like people are coming from all over to see them in Philly!

If anyone wants to try to win tickets, and a private performance!, radio1045.com is having a contest:

http://www.radio1045.com/pages/sharemuse/

Have fun at the show everyone!

PRIVATE PERFORMANCE?!? :eek: What is this all about---just the radio station contest, or is there something more to it than that...??

Geez, I am already going to Philly, so would love the win this but the likelihood of me getting enough votes.... :( Not sure it could ever happen!! Hmmmmm........!!!! Wonder what it would take??

We need 2 GA's -- had arranged to buy a pair from friends who decided to go for seats due to foot problems. They arranged to buy tix for seats from a friend (btw not FuryGirl above) who won a pair on the radio, but that friend can't get to Philly to pick them up in person at the station, which is nowhere near the venue. Quite a muddle. So if anyone has a GA or 2 that they can't use, let me know! Can pay cash, or PayPal -- prefer cash in person at the venue if possible.

well im sure it wasnt as simple as a fan asking for it. the whole "getting Dead Star played" deal was in the works for a while. that said, with the sets theyve been playing i think its possible a rare song may be dropped somewhere. the first show of this "mini leg" will be telling

Hey everyone, been off of here a few months...as the concert draws near and I am looking to get tickets, I am wondering if the whole "credit card entry" thing still applies to certain areas. How does that work for people on Craigslist, ebay, or even on here who can't go last minute and are selling their tickets to others? Thanks for any help!

Thanks. I called the venue after I posted and she suggested the same place. And the box office opens at 12 and it's indoors, so that's good. :)

Wouldn't they have "porto johns" or whatever set up outside? Any other venue I've been to has had portable toilets set up near the GA lines. I looked at Google Earth and the Xfinity place seems to quite a long walk!

Archived