2013.09.09 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Furygirl

Well, managed to get in just and the start to get 2 tickets, but I'm disappointed that I could only purchase GA tickets or the VIP tickets (too rich for my blood!). I was hoping to score some reserved seats - but I went for GA anyway 'cause I really wanna go!

Then, on purchasing, it turns out I can only get the tickets on "will call" basis. Shipping wasn't even a presented option. That would be way cooler if I knew where, exactly, the tickets are for. Standing in the pit? Sitting in a seat?

I'm psyched to see Muse again, but this is a WAY bigger hassle than my last 2 ticketing experiences.

GA is General Admission and standing -- there is no pit. If you want to be close to the stage, from my understanding you get there early and line up. LOL. I just tried to get 2 but the pre-sale is sold out already UGH! I tried VIP just for a laugh, to see where it put me, and it said Sec. 101, Row 1. That is where "center ice" would be if you go by the layout for a hockey game. Those would be great, but I can't afford VIP right now.

Yeah, I just realized that they just weren't selling reserved seats in the presale. Dangit! I'm such an idiot. It just did not compute that they would not be selling any reserved seats, since every other venue is doing just that. Con sarn it. Got too excited and sprung too soon.

May be shopping for seats during the general sale for seats and trying to sell my GA to a fellow fan, then.

Muse Fans - The online system is horrible and after waiting 40 minutes it never went through. Call Comasttix at 1-800-298-4200 and buy your tickets there. I got right through, no waiting and got great seats. Section 113, Row 3.

Hope to see you all there!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

AbbiJoy78 - I didn't try to get GA tickets, so I am not sure. I wanted reserved seating. But I have heard that GA tickets are still available so I don't see a reason that you can't buy them if you call the 1-800 number.

The seats I got were for the lower section, and they cost $77.25 plus all the charges came to a total of $89.75. The fees were a little much, but I love Muse and they were great seats! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So, since I'll be meeting them (hopefully, if all goes well) I am assuming I should push the fact that we need Dead Star? Or at least some rarity that would suit everyone

Assuming I meet them before Sound check to the point where they can rehearse it if need be.

E;10073465']So, since I'll be meeting them (hopefully, if all goes well) I am assuming I should push the fact that we need Dead Star? Or at least some rarity that would suit everyone

Assuming I meet them before Sound check to the point where they can rehearse it if need be.

Ooooh...how do you know you'll be meeting them...do you have something arranged already?

And yes, I'm with Fury as to Bliss---please push for that!! :)

Archived