2013.09.04. Gwinnett Arena - Duluth, GA

GeorgiaMuse

Anyone know what kind of concessions are sold at the arena? We still need to plan for dinner tomorrow night.

I'm not sure. But there is a shopping center right across the street that is bound to have restaurants. I will probably just park and walk over there. I know there is also a Kroger, so you could just get sandwiches or something. And for those queuing, the Kroger is where we had our pee breaks.

Hey everyone! This is my and my husband's second show this year... We saw them in feb. in orlando near us. We are currently on our way up to Duluth (Staying at a hilton across from the gwinnett center) right now, and should arrive about 2 or 3 in the morning... Plan on sleeping most of wednesday away.. Not too worried about getting there really early. We have general admission but no desire to be at the very front... (we dont do concerts often! LOL and inour late 20s we are "old"). . . I will be in a pink and black stripe shirt and jeans, with red and black ombre hair, so say hi if you see us!! This 8.5 hour drive is SOOO worth it!!

Robyn - You should go! I have a ga ticket but will prob stay back by the soundboard. I have feet issues, too, but if I wear comfy shoes and move around a bit (make sure your knees don't lock) I usually don't have any problems. Even when I have a seated ticket I never sit down.

I am also hanging in the back.... I have a bad knee, but in the heat of the moment i may try to get closer if i feel up to it.

I'll be flying in around 9am (should everything go to plan). Im staying at the Hyatt in Duluth as well! Should be a fun day. I have a GA ticket and hope to be queuing by 11am. Not sure how the line is going to be, or whatnot but...feel free to find me. I have my facebook link on here, or I'll be the really short guy with red shorts on. :LOL:

Fingers crossed for Agitated AND Dead Star!!

I'm not sure. But there is a shopping center right across the street that is bound to have restaurants. I will probably just park and walk over there. I know there is also a Kroger, so you could just get sandwiches or something. And for those queuing, the Kroger is where we had our pee breaks.
We found this pizza place near that Kroger. Thanks! Hope you have fun tonight :happy:

We got sunburn, map, agitated + freedom, two guitar tosses, opened with IS, matt beatboxxed, and somehow snuck in guiding light. Charlotte sucked compared to tonight. The guys seemed to be enjoying themselves much more tonight. Really excited to see what the rest of this tours set lists look like.

That was really great! Loved hearing Sunburn since that was my first time. And Agitated was a great surprise. :happy: So glad they mixed up the setlist from what they did in Charlotte. Most others that were at Charlotte said Atlanta was better.

Just DC this time. Would like to meet you in person, but some other time i guess...

Same here! Have fun in DC! :)

I died when they played Sunburn! <3 loved it. Was pit for first time ever last night. . . Randomly looked to my left and there was matt from cage the elephant right next to me! Got my pic w/ him, so that was cool. Was on the left side of the stage so we could see more of matt.

Lots of energy and as always musers were awesome down in the pit .... Cant wait til the next show i can go to.... on my way home right now (9 hour drive to central florida!), and not sure we will be able to do another drive this long, so i am stuck settling with the fl shows.

I'll be flying in around 9am (should everything go to plan). Im staying at the Hyatt in Duluth as well! Should be a fun day. I have a GA ticket and hope to be queuing by 11am. Not sure how the line is going to be, or whatnot but...feel free to find me. I have my facebook link on here, or I'll be the really short guy with red shorts on. :LOL:

Fingers crossed for Agitated AND Dead Star!!

Did you end up getting in line that early? We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Sugarloaf Cir, so walked over after dinner about 5 ish... wasnt too bad for line. and thennnnnnnn the radio guy comes over and says "who likes cage the elephant?" and i wimped out and these kids did this rock paper scissors game and got to go meet them! oh well, got my pic w/ them anyway :)

We had some cool people in line near us, but not too chatty. In orlando everyone talked to everyone else, BUT I noticed the people were more polite in georgia :D (except this obnoxious chick w/ huge hair that decided to stand in front of me... wanted to trip her in her heels in the pit but played nice :D)

Cant believe the amazing set list we got!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived