2013.09.04. Gwinnett Arena - Duluth, GA

GeorgiaMuse

can someone help me out with the presale. It says to go the member profile but I don't know where :$

Go to muse.mu. See the little white rectangle that says "sign in"? After you sign in, that changes to "Members". Click that and there will be a message there for you with your unique event code, as well as a link to the website that is hosting the presale. :)

Go to muse.mu. See the little white rectangle that says "sign in"? After you sign in, that changes to "Members". Click that and there will be a message there for you with your unique event code, as well as a link to the website that is hosting the presale. :)

now two days to wait :indiff:

ey guys! Long-time Muser, first time concertgoer here! I'm 17, female, and I've never been to a concert, Muse or otherwise, but my rockin' mom, and maybe my adult sister, and I are going to go to this gig! We were out of town for the Final Four concert and watched the livestream; we totally flipped when Matt said they'd be back! . We're SO EXCITED, but I'm nervous about pit vs assigned seating. The layout of the Arena, to me, seems pretty weird for a concert--it's like a football field with the stage at one end, GA/pit where the field would be, and then seating around the pit area. I'm worried about getting close enough to get a good seat if we do assigned, but I'm also worried about surviving the pit--I'm about 5'7" and pretty slim, plus being a first time concertgoer. Do you guys have any suggestions for which seating we should do? Thank you so much. ^^'

Also--I joined on April 8th. Am I still eligible for the presale? :(

Did you join muse.mu before the 8th?

The forum and muse.mu are separate accounts.

To check go to muse.mu and sign in. if you're signed in click on white box at top right that says Members and you should see the code.

About the gig:

The stage will be higher up so seated and GA people will see the performance.

The muse crowds are tame I wouldn't worry about anything intense or mosh pits going on at a muse gig. At the muse gigs I've been too the "worse" it got was when matt walked by us when he was shaking hands and really the worse was just people barely pushing behind me trying to reach him and that lasted all of 10 seconds and everyone was still polite and not all up on everyone's business. There is jumping and some dancing but it's not scary or dangerous just way fun.

Keep in mind that they don't put up all tix in one go, but in cycles so it's fair. So at a certain time they may "sell out" of GA/pit but then 30-60? minutes later there will be more up for sale. If you do happen to miss out on tix during the pre-sale don't forget about the general sale on Friday, also remember that the GA/pit area is very large so I don't really think this gig will sell out that fast for GA/pit. Usually for popular cities like NY that can happen but I doubt for a gig scheduled on hump day in Duluth it will sell out that fast.

Archived