New North American Tour Dates

KirkBot

If I'm getting GA tickets do I still need to get into the presale early? I'd be able to get them Thursday, just not until about 3:30, unless I check into school. Also, what's the limit on the number of tickets one person can buy? Cause I need 6 or 7.

I think you can only get 4 per gig with your presale code.

I don't think I signed up in time for the presale. I had no idea about it. Is anyone willing to share when they receive it?

Doubtful.

Where are people seeing that it says the presale is Friday? I see in two places where it says Thursday.

In the tour date section. In news it says Thursday, in Tour dates it says Fri. At least it did this afternoon, they might have fixed it.

Sorry, I'm going to sound kind of stupid, but what time zone is the presale time they're talking about? 11 what time zone?

And some comments say presale seats in the past may not have been that great? Fact or myth?

Whatever time the tickets go on sale, they mean the local venue time. So even if you're in another time zone, the venue time is what you go by.

I can't speak much on the availability of seats. However, it seems that Muse presales have not been consistent as far as the quantity of tix they have available, seats or floor.

Whatever time the tickets go on sale, they mean the local venue time. So even if you're in another time zone, the venue time is what you go by.

I can't speak much on the availability of seats. However, it seems that Muse presales have not been consistent as far as the quantity of tix they have available, seats or floor.

Oh, I feel silly xD thank you very much for your answer. Don't wanna miss the presale! :) gonna get in the second it starts

Good luck to everyone else! Hope you get the seats you want!

The info on the .mu presale page calls out that the number of tickets per venue varies. Also seems like the price of the tickets vary quite a bit.

Oh, and THE PRESALES SEEM TO HAVE STARTED EARLY!!!!

So, ya'll might want to take a look... Several of them are live right now, even though there's 45 minutes before 10am local time.

I'm looking into the logistics of it. A 19 hour drive is SO MUCH. :'(

Fly SouthWest? It might even be cheaper than driving what with gas prices and all... they have like, 69 dollar specials sometimes. Does Southwest fly out of MN?

I want you to come so much!

Does anyone know why they cancelled the show in New York (Nassau Coliseum)?

I had tickets and I only found out yesterday that the show was cancelled.

thanks!

Kristin

I would imagine since they had a show in CT, two at MSG, one in NJ, they overestimated the demand, and didn't sell enough tickets. That's my guess.

I would imagine since they had a show in CT, two at MSG, one in NJ, they overestimated the demand, and didn't sell enough tickets. That's my guess.

Yeah like their 3 shows in Ohio, which someone on here mentioned were like 5000

People at the most at each of the shows. Way over estimated those shows.

I will admit though, two years ago I saw them in Indiana and it was a last minute decision

And drove 9 hours and was one of my best last minute choices I ever made. I bought tickets

From someone that had last minute cancellations and they couldn't go, and they had seats on

Matt's side 5 rows back and there were only 8 thousand people at that show and it was one of the most amazing shows ever!

Archived