Which songs should Muse be playing during their Summer-Stadium-Tour?

Nenjää

The norm, I loved Explorers, Eurasia and Sunburn as a trio at the Bush so it'd be great if that happened at one of the Emirates shows. Take a Bow and Butterflies & Hurricanes are likely, plus any one of Bliss or Citizen Erased, as well as another wildcard rarity like Dead Star or Fury. Can't see us getting much more than that. Big Freeze might turn up.

In terms of songs I'd love to see but won't actually happen, Unnatural Selection and MK Ultra were both amazing at Wembley and I've always wanted to see Sing for Absolution (maybe this one has a slim chance... maybe?).

Don't see why B&H should be so sure to be played at the stadium shows. It might pop up at some shows, but not as an "almost--staple".

Otherwise I'm sure Citizen Erased (PiB as well) will make its comeback.

Take A Bow and Dead Star are likely to pop up some times.

Big Freeze is also almost sure to have a go, maybe rotated with Animals?

Fury/Sing for Absolution/Falling Away with You would be truly amazing, but I'm not so optimistic about it.

We should put a sticky on the tour section: "Matt uses a MIDI-controlled whammy for unsustainable and Glen Rowe in November told some fans to expect B&H and maybe Fury to be back for the stadiums''

And make the "Tour Dates" link flash and scream "HEY DUMBASS, OVER HERE" so we can get rid of the stupid "when will Muse play in my backyard" threads.

And make the "Tour Dates" link flash and scream "HEY DUMBASS, OVER HERE" so we can get rid of the stupid "when will Muse play in my backyard" threads.

:yesey:

We should just have a long series of stickies.

Or maybe I should make an introduction video like the ones that play before you get on a ride at Disneyland.

:LOL: good idea. Your multi-quote one is perfect.

Explorers

Sunburn/USoE

Ruled by Secrecy/Apocalypse Please

I'd like to see these rotations for the stadiums. Explorers is always going to get played, and they seem to be swapping between Sunburn/USoE at the moment. Apocalypse Please is wishful thinking.

you really think that's enough reason for them to drop it?:LOL:

Oh god no, I do realise that this is Muse we're talking about. They have been doing better with setlists so far with this tour though so hopefully there's a chance they might realise that there's 0% of a reason to play UD in stadiums (as opposed to the 5% of a reason they have now). There's been times where they haven't played Resistance so you never know.

Then again, I have a bad feeling that Feeling Good could come back for the stadium tour.

Archived