Ultimate Muse Album - Fixed Track Positions

Unidentifiable

In Sippe's alternate universe I like The Resistance more than BH&R.

I like them both, TR's probably better though. I've changed them up a bit :LOL:

Sippey Holes and Revelations:

Take a Bow

Uprising

Supermassive

Starlight

Map

Follow Me

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Easily

MK Ultra

Unsustainable

Isolated System

The Sippe Resistance:

Knights of Cydonia

City of Delusion

Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses)

Supremacy

Hoodoo

Liquid State

Glorious

Animals

Exogenesis

Only because I prefer LS and Glorious over US and Exo Politics massively, sorry Simon :$ And I reckon Easily would work better before MK Ultra, especially with MK's ending too

You just ruined the theme of the album by putting Glorious there :noey: Liquid State works though, I just don't like it.

And I just didn't want a big riff right before Unsustainable.

How so? I don't know your theme so :LOL:

Fair enough! I'm giving it a go anyway, on mamama

How so? I don't know your theme so :LOL:
Well BH&R is obviously a very synthpop inspired album. Loads of synths and electronics. It's Muse(as we knew them before BH&R) mixed with Depeche Mode.

While TR is a much more metal-inspired album, with rock music mixed with both western and eastern influences. It's supposed to be as little electronic as possible.

Well BH&R is obviously a very synthpop inspired album. Loads of synths and electronics. It's Muse(as we knew them before BH&R) mixed with Depeche Mode.

While TR is a much more metal-inspired album, with rock music mixed with both western and eastern influences. It's supposed to be as little electronic as possible.

Fair enough, I see where you're going with it. Elaborate dreams you must have :chuckle: But yeah.

Still, Glorious kinda works no? Not as much as Exo Politics granted but it's not like it's filled with synths and shtuff

Also, listening to this has made me realise how much of a good song UD is. Don't care if it gets a tad boring live, it's a choon. Sounds well different to stuff they've done before too

edit: And they should play Easily live. Would work so well

Also with the exception of Exo every song on Sippe's Resistance is actually related to anti-leadership.

maybe Hoodoo too, missed that.

That too! Something I actually didn't realise until I was listening through the whole thing.

if anything, Glorious fits much better on my BH&R.

In simpler terms TR is strings+riffs+acoustic guitars while BH&R is synths+riffs.

Fair enough, I see where you're going with it. Elaborate dreams you must have :chuckle: But yeah.
Oh God if only you knew.

Still, Glorious kinda works no? Not as much as Exo Politics granted but it's not like it's filled with synths and shtuff

Glorious has always felt like a very electronic song to me. Obviously not entirely true, but I think it's based on my first impression of it, and the fact that I connect the songs with colors and feelings and Glorious will probably forever be a yellow synth song to me :awesome: Pretty much every song on my BH&R is either yellow or purple to me, while almost all of the songs on my TR is dark green, brown or black.

Also, listening to this has made me realise how much of a good song UD is. Don't care if it gets a tad boring live, it's a choon. Sounds well different to stuff they've done before too

It sounds so much better in the context of a synth album.

Oh God if only you knew.

Glorious has always felt like a very electronic song to me. Obviously not entirely true, but I think it's based on my first impression of it, and the fact that I connect the songs with colors and feelings and Glorious will probably forever be a yellow synth song to me :awesome: Pretty much every song on my BH&R is either yellow or purple to me, while almost all of the songs on my TR is dark green, brown or black.

It sounds so much better in the context of a synth album.

:LOL:

Fair enough! That's pretty cool with all the colours shtuff too. Reminds me of a friend that plays piano at my college that sees colours when he hears music. Or when he sees colours he hears music. I forget :LOL: I think it's called Synesthesia anyway. Jamie's in the same Psychology class as him, and apparently in one lesson they had to look at a picture and say what they thought of it or what they saw. He was the only one that answered because all the colours formed a song in his head :happy: or something like that, Jamie told me a while back

Yeah it does.

Hey put Hoodoo right before Exogenesis on my TR and remove the stars part about the Exo lyrics and you have a man fighting the machine for almost his entire life then in Hoodoo his wife dies and he realises that his life is being wasted and that he has been ignoring the things that truly matter. Then Exo is about self-doubt, wanting to be forgiven and to be able to start over(but not being able to)

Hey put Hoodoo right before Exogenesis on my TR and remove the stars part about the Exo lyrics and you have a man fighting the machine for almost his entire life then in Hoodoo his wife dies and he realises that his life is being wasted and that he has been ignoring the things that truly matter. Then Exo is about self-doubt, wanting to be forgiven and to be able to start over(but not being able to)

You should produce the 7th album.

So with that being said:

Knights of Cydonia

City of Delusion

Assassin

Supremacy

Liquid State

Exo-Politics

Animals

Hoodoo

Exogenesis

No, this. You can keep Exo Politics but Supremacy into Liquid State works so so well so I must insist

No, this. You can keep Exo Politics but Supremacy into Liquid State works so so well so I must insist

But once again you are ruining the concept :LOL: This time even more so. Did you read the post about the concept of the album?

But once again you are ruining the concept :LOL: This time even more so. Did you read the post about the concept of the album?

Yes butbutbut

I'm not very good on concepts it seems. I'm just thinking about the music and flooooowwww

Yes butbutbut

I'm not very good on concepts it seems. I'm just thinking about the music and flooooowwww

The album DOES flow :phu: (Well aside from US->Exo which isn't perfect, but still)

Also read the post on the previous page(unless you have more than 15 posts per page)

The album DOES flow :phu: (Well aside from US->Exo which isn't perfect, but still)

Also read the post on the previous page(unless you have more than 15 posts per page)

YES BUT Supremacy into Liquid State flows amazingly :phu: I read it. I see your point ofc

Tbh I prefer a slow start after the last chord of Supremacy.

MERRRR. You're biased if you don't like Liquid State in the first place :phu:

Nonetheless, despite all my changes and flow bollocks I do think the ideas are pretty cool and thus Muse should hire you to be general album overseer from now on.

Archived