Voting now open for Genero.tv Animals Competition

KirkBot

I still think Number 2 is the best out of the lot, while I least liked Number 4 because of the lack of actual reference to the lyrical content. (Or so it seems to me.) So I voted for 2. The other three videos were well done, but their message simply does not match up to the bleakness of the drawn animation in 2's. 2 just send shivers down my spine during the second solo/last chorus when they start eating each other up.

Anyways, 2>3>5>1>4.

Voted for 2. Best package overall. And I agree that it's the only one that works live, except maybe 4 might work as well, although it was my least favourite as a video.

2>3>5>1>4

I don't think the poker theme really worked for the song as it seemed to be a case of a willing gamble between parties rather than any person really oppressing others. I liked the little Doyle Brunson reference, though (10-2 hand) :D

It's a shame that our votes are meaningless, ie, the band will end up picking 4 :rolleyes:

This is my fear. They probably will, to which the sycophants will applaud providing posterior justification for yet another incomprehension.

It's a shame that our votes are meaningless, ie, the band will end up picking 4 :rolleyes:

Why would they pick 4 when it seems to be the worst out of them?

I watched 10 seconds and gave up bc I can't stand interpretive dance. After working backstage at a theatre I've learned to just detest any type of interpretive dance, ...no offence to those that do it or enjoy that type of dance.

Archived