Genero.tv Animals Video Competition

KirkBot

That is true I am sure some of the people nominated visit/lurk the boards. I also agree that they're all well made videos. I wouldn't say any of them don't deserve to be showcased. Clearly these are the top 5 for a very good reason.

Artists know they are open to all sorts of critism. I am also aware that I sound like an ass w my previous observation about video 4, but it's just my personal opinion. They're all talented, but video 2 just sat well w me over the others, all I hope is that it's fair and the whichever gets the most votes by the fans wins.

Thank you Fabrizio Ravioli Pavone Luciano Pavarotti.

I've only watched 1 and 2 so far (don't really want to listen to the same song 5 times in a row). They were both really good. I preferred 2 though. Reminds me of the music videos for 2 + 2 = 5 and A Wolf at the Door

some people have already told me that, I should go watch those videos then :D

Thank you Fabrizio Ravioli Pavone Luciano Pavarotti.

I've only watched 1 and 2 so far (don't really want to listen to the same song 5 times in a row). They were both really good. I preferred 2 though. Reminds me of the music videos for 2 + 2 = 5 and A Wolf at the Door

some people have already told me that, I should go watch those videos then :D

Actually yes it has a Radiohead feeling.

Which is quite funny since the song has been compared quite a lot to Radiohead :LOL:

Is number 4 the one with the dancers? Beautiful video but totally irrelevant to the song...

Number 2 is awesome :D it fits the song perfectly, the monsters killing the competition=killing themselves... Brilliant!

I also liked number 1, the one with the scientists... It reminded my of hunger games for some reason.

To be honest. I watched the entire first page of videos and part of the second page. I couldn't get through them all. But most of the ones that made finalist I did not see.

That said, the Oneness team animation was my favorite instantly. From an artist's point of view, the concept and design is spot on. I admired the artwork, and how well it fit with the song, from the very beginning. I was so glad to see it make number 2 on the list, and rack up so many votes from Muse fans. I love the video, and I love the song, and I love them together. :D

Yay :D

I didn't know that you were involved with that video... I'm not surprised though, you're extremely talented :)

Aww thank you :D me and my boyfriend (we are the Oneness Team) directed it but only I was able to animate it (because he had more college work to do than me). So I only had 20 days to animate everything, which was a pain the in ass...

well, it paid off!

Aww thank you :D me and my boyfriend (we are the Oneness Team) directed it but only I was able to animate it (because he had more college work to do than me). So I only had 20 days to animate everything, which was a pain the in ass...

well, it paid off!

It certainly did! I thought it was a lot more entertaining (probably not the right word but thats all I could think of atm) and to the point than all the other ones. I hope you do win. :)

Archived