Genero.tv Animals Video Competition

KirkBot

i liked the second one, right up until the end, when all the greedy black dudes pull each other into the grinder. that was just kinda unrealistic, I mean the real assholes in the world are never held responsible for the assholish things they do and never receive any punishment, like we saw in the video. I think all the little yellow guys should've been grinded in order to show off how things really are. but this vid is a good option too, I can't really decide between this and the first one.

one thing's for sure though: Muse should definitely stick to this method of making music videos. :LOL:

Copying a comment I made on the site, because it explains it xD Yes, I agree with you in a way, but we decided not to make that because the people only had money to pay for that debt, created by the 'bankers'. Once the debt got to 0, people just decided to burn it, to burn the past, to burn the bankers with it. Some kind of revenge, so per say, and just walk away. What was so important to some, was not to others. It's not about innocence :). But again, if the people in the video were like the bankers, then yes they would take the money with them (thing is, in that place, they have nothing to buy with it, they don't even know exactly what it is for

my god, thank you so much guys, this means a lot to me! :D I know the other videos will be good, but I'm pretty sure I will be the only animated one, and Muse need a 2D animated video! With all the 3D animations around, we need to support 2D animation :)

Yup my ranking is 2, 3, 1 so far. 3rd one was really good too, but I still love the 2nd one so much.

I agree. The 3rd one is good but it lacks the real anti-neoliberalism the song is supposed to invoke, or at least heavily obfuscates it. The second video looks great and captures the message of the song perfectly.

Archived