New Show: Atlanta, GA | April 6th

KirkBot

This festival will be a bizarre scene for sure. Good grief. I don't know if I can put up with this lineup just for 45 minutes of Muse. Oh who am I kidding... It's in my city ffs. But gah! This better not mean they won't come back here in the fall for a proper gig.

I looked at setlist.fm/news articles from last and looks like it near-full to full show. According to setlist.fm, Kiss and Jimmy Buffett played 15 and 21 songs on Friday and Sunday respectively, Black Keys, who were the Saturday headliners (like Muse), played for "90 minutes" according to a news article (even though setlist.fm only lists 7 songs for some reason). Black Keys played in the afternoon whereas Kiss and Jimmy Buffett played early night shows. If this is the case this year, there's little point in the light show and other usual Muse visual tricks.

I'm guessing one/two of the other headliners from that list will be on the next night. Of course, there may be some other interesting smaller acts beforehand. :LOL:

I saw Ludacris during a festival last fall and it was a good show. very well done. and I don't even like rap. :LOL:

Should be, uh, interesting! Hopefully, there will be more rock acts announced soon.

Edit: And I hope this doesn't mean this will be Muse's only Atlanta show this year!

I looked at setlist.fm/news articles from last and looks like it near-full to full show. According to setlist.fm, Kiss and Jimmy Buffett played 14 and 21 songs on Friday and Sunday respectively, Black Keys, who were the Saturday headliners (like Muse), played for "90 minutes" according to a news article (even though setlist.fm only lists 7 songs for some reason). Black Keys played in the afternoon whereas Kiss and Jimmy Buffett played early night shows. If this is the case this year, there's little point in the light show and other usual Muse visual tricks.

Thursday to Saturday is the day of the final, isn't it? So it makes sense for the headliner of Sat. to perform right before the championship match starts.

We might get a glimpse of the festival stage

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/21542550/ncaa-2013-final-four-big-dance-concert-series-acts-announced

Sting and Dave Matthews on Sunday. Damn, I'd like to see Sting, but hell, I'd rather put up with Flo Rida and Ludacris than Dave Matthews. :vomit: If only they'd have Sting and Muse on the same day.

Oh man! Muse fits in the Sunday lineup a bit better. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals would be fun, I think. Oh well. At least this won't interfere with my Native Plant Sale intentions on Friday. #priorities

Archived