Do muse fans take muse seriously ? ..

cfc

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=9432311#post9432311 Can someone ban this person? He is clearly an impostor.

ok after reading that I came to mind that I wrote that.. but believe me that I really wasn't aware of that fact and thought that someone was f**king with me.. but that post was written 2 years ago and should have no, and I mean no value whatsoever.. back then I was a bit silly, that didn't quite change but my political views have ..

sorry again..

nothing

no, I know I screwed up by not actually knowing that I wrote the text but it really shouldn't matter as it's 2 years old and does not agree on the claims I gave on this thread..

Muse's music as individual songs or as a discography does not include the key to the secrets of the universe

Only if a secret algorithm based on Muse's lyrics gives us the phenomenal answer...

:LOL:

ok after reading that I came to mind that I wrote that.. but believe me that I really wasn't aware of that fact and thought that someone was f**king with me.. but that post was written 2 years ago and should have no, and I mean no value whatsoever.. back then I was a bit silly, that didn't quite change but my political views have ..

sorry again..

At least 2 years ago you kinda knew how to use the Shift button. Like on one sentence. LOL, no sorry, it was a sentence fragment.

but what was the point of this thread?

my curiosity as I wanted to see other people explain what is beyond their reach.. even though the whole thing went to the wrong direction, I got what I've wanted..

Archived