Do muse fans take muse seriously ? ..

cfc

I can see where many opinions come from here, but being as this is very subjective, I will give my subjective view. I don't think Muse's lyrics are dull, but I don't think they are artsy-fartsy either. I think they have a pretty good balance in the lyrics and the instrumentals that create the message of the song, its up to you if its relevant to you. For me personally, I love to work out to Survival! Not only the strong kick ass rock power of the song, but lyrically, the chants and empowering nature of the song gets me pumped! I have friends who hate that song because they think it's corny, but it's relevant to me and I disagree!

Anywho that's my spiel. Eat it or throw it out as you wish :D

Erm looking back at your previous posts?

"I would like to provide some useful 'evidence' that should leave you peaceful when thinking again that muse are for nwo.. lets start from the beginning: firstly listen to the song ruled by secrecy carefully reading the lyrics, and do the same with songs like uprising, unnatural selection, invincible( the song says things like : you should make a stand, stand for all you believe, don't give up a fight, the whole chorus ( they will pull us down- but the song says that when united we could break them apart), the video for the song simbolises the world created by the illuminati(if you're looking for the occult side of the story) and that is why there is a pyramid at the entrance of the tunel, the verse together we are invincible does not stand for love between a man and a woman but instead it tries to tell that love between the whole human race could make humanity invincible to the nwo and so destroying it), assasin and mk ultra( these songs tell us about brainwashing .. mk ultra being a usa project that existed and reportedly exists today in secrecy ( the band members do not like the idea by saying 'replacing love and happiness with fear'), and practically the whole resistance album. for the videos like supermassive black whole there actually are insignia of baphomet and the occult, but the baphomet head is placed not over but below matt signaling the downward projectory of it's power (plus matt does not believe in satan nor in heaven and hell), but the interesting thing is the obese owl which is well, fat. owl is a sign of the illuminati but this one is huge, fat, ugly, and so on .. the fatness could simbolise that the band are full of knowledge of the illuminati ( fat=full, owl=knowlegde + simbol) or it could represent the illuminati themselves ( showing them as a fat beast close to a heart attack .. and as you know (the fat cat is only good when it is dead (uprising) ).In songs like undisclosed desires and uprising carefully look at dom's white shirt as it shows a Reverse pyramind with the all-seeng eye, clearly showing a stance of resistance towards the underground organisations. And one more thing listen to the song city of delusion where the lyrics could not get any clearer 'I chose to hide from the all-seeing eye.. destroy this city of delusion etc..'... I certanly hope that this proves helpful muse ftw

Last edited by cfc; 26-12-2011 at 12:33 AM"

:chuckle:

firstly what you really need to know about the illuminati is that they are a bit too exposed for a secret society, secondly all of those signs that you're talking about are metaphorical that is, since everyone knows about the purpose of the 3rd eye, then why not use it as something that will point a finger at someone whose really doing something.. don't believe at all that you can't at least rationally prove..

firstly what you really need to know about the illuminati is that they are a bit too exposed for a secret society, secondly all of those signs that you're talking about are metaphorical that is, since everyone knows about the purpose of the 3rd eye, then why not use it as something that will point a finger at someone whose really doing something.. don't believe at all that you can't at least rationally prove..

You know that she was quoting you, right? Just making sure.

When no one can be assed to take the time to read something more than 15 characters long, civilization is officially destroyed. :phu:

That said, Carrie was quoting an old post of the OP. Who apparently wants us to talk about the fact that Muse is using subliminal messaging to get us to fight the NWO.

I still think I might be right about that gazelle... :LOL: At least it's better than vampires.

the purpose of some of the songs is to convert us to oppose the 'system' or order and not to buy into everything somebody tries to sell cheaply..

There's a lot of fans who aren't disappointed with Muse's lyrics (and songs in general) and who would like to discuss them more, that aren't posting snappy comments, though. :(

They're just really, really in the minority.

spot on..

cfc for "Most succesful troll" at the 2013 awards?

you can all do as you wish, just know that I did not write that, period.. I know what happened btw as I have never used a smiley face nor have I written any word with a capital letter except for the 'I'..

check the way that post was written in and then the way I write.. plus the one who posted that comment actually quoted me saying something else than deleted my text and inserted the silly one.. that way it looked like I wrote the text and that he/she quoted me saying it..

I'd say it probably was the Illuminati who did this.

Archived