Do muse fans take muse seriously ? ..

cfc

Muse's music as individual songs or as a discography does not include the key to the secrets of the universe, the solutions to our world's problems or the answer to the question "who shot JR".

Dude, you are really giving Matt way too much credit. Time to log off from conspiracy.info.

from what part of my previous comments have you concluded that conspiracy theories interest me.. plus I've never said that the embedded is a code that should be used for alien protection or whatnot, I have just mentioned that their songs, while most not poetically brilliant, give information about the world around us (don't mention the conspiracies again, cause I'm not..) and have set up a reasonable foundation for people to think, now it's up to you whether you're going to give it a go..

But their songs aren't all about the same thing. They're not all metaphorically part of a bigger whole. Some are political, some are about love and some are about aliens. And thermodynamics is used as a metaphor for how nothing lasts forever whether it be love, life, the economy or the world as a whole.

But there is no way you can have a discussion about the meaning of their end product without going into individual songs.

exactly - that is I agree on the second part of your comment completely, the first part I agree about 50%, maybe more..

exactly - that is I agree on the second part of your comment completely, the first part I agree about 50%, maybe more..

What could you possibly not agree on the first part?

Also, if you agree on the rest, why are you against discussing songs individually?

from what part of my previous comments have you concluded that conspiracy theories interest me.. plus I've never said that the embedded is a code that should be used for alien protection or whatnot, I have just mentioned that their songs, while most not poetically brilliant, give information about the world around us (don't mention the conspiracies again, cause I'm not..) and have set up a reasonable foundation for people to think, now it's up to you whether you're going to give it a go..

Erm looking back at your previous posts?

"I would like to provide some useful 'evidence' that should leave you peaceful when thinking again that muse are for nwo.. lets start from the beginning: firstly listen to the song ruled by secrecy carefully reading the lyrics, and do the same with songs like uprising, unnatural selection, invincible( the song says things like : you should make a stand, stand for all you believe, don't give up a fight, the whole chorus ( they will pull us down- but the song says that when united we could break them apart), the video for the song simbolises the world created by the illuminati(if you're looking for the occult side of the story) and that is why there is a pyramid at the entrance of the tunel, the verse together we are invincible does not stand for love between a man and a woman but instead it tries to tell that love between the whole human race could make humanity invincible to the nwo and so destroying it), assasin and mk ultra( these songs tell us about brainwashing .. mk ultra being a usa project that existed and reportedly exists today in secrecy ( the band members do not like the idea by saying 'replacing love and happiness with fear'), and practically the whole resistance album. for the videos like supermassive black whole there actually are insignia of baphomet and the occult, but the baphomet head is placed not over but below matt signaling the downward projectory of it's power (plus matt does not believe in satan nor in heaven and hell), but the interesting thing is the obese owl which is well, fat. owl is a sign of the illuminati but this one is huge, fat, ugly, and so on .. the fatness could simbolise that the band are full of knowledge of the illuminati ( fat=full, owl=knowlegde + simbol) or it could represent the illuminati themselves ( showing them as a fat beast close to a heart attack .. and as you know (the fat cat is only good when it is dead (uprising) ).In songs like undisclosed desires and uprising carefully look at dom's white shirt as it shows a Reverse pyramind with the all-seeng eye, clearly showing a stance of resistance towards the underground organisations. And one more thing listen to the song city of delusion where the lyrics could not get any clearer 'I chose to hide from the all-seeing eye.. destroy this city of delusion etc..'... I certanly hope that this proves helpful muse ftw

Last edited by cfc; 26-12-2011 at 12:33 AM"

:chuckle:

I'll give it this: this thread reminded me that I've never actually SEEN the video for SMBH... I mean, the non-Twilight commercial one.

I'm also pretty sure that's not a goat... more like some kind of gazelle... Isn't "gazelle" a term for a hot, stuck up woman that likes men to chase them, but just leads them on?

And MK Ultra is about how the media brainwashes us... not the actual program. Or maybe the belief that that IS the program...

Oh shit, now I'm doing it.

No?

When no one can be assed to take the time to read something more than 15 characters long, civilization is officially destroyed. :phu:

That said, Carrie was quoting an old post of the OP. Who apparently wants us to talk about the fact that Muse is using subliminal messaging to get us to fight the NWO.

I still think I might be right about that gazelle... :LOL: At least it's better than vampires.

Conspiracy theories interest me, but I still think Muse have nothing to say and over all laughable in that aspect.

Yeah, trust my laptop to be shittier than my shitty phone...

Well, it depends on the level of "conspiracy theory;" if you mean the media brainwashing us with images of nipple slips, twat shots and reality shows... yeah, maybe. Aliens selling secrets to the US government, or an actual shadow government, probably not.

Yeah, trust my laptop to be shittier than my shitty phone...

Well, it depends on the level of "conspiracy theory;" if you mean the media brainwashing us with images of nipple slips, twat shots and reality shows... yeah, maybe. Aliens selling secrets to the US government, or an actual shadow government, probably not.

I'm friends with people who believe in the "extreme" side and it all interests me. Just feel Muse stopped being interested when they released Absolution, nothing since as a whole has been worth time of day.

Stopped being interested in what?

Meant to say "interesting", but there is an plenty of conspiracy relating to all bands on majors. Maybe a reason it became parody and soley reciting issues and giving no solutions. If you believe in that kind of thing ;)

[To OP] OP is just annoyed Muse fans aren't as passionate as him when it comes to what Matt is singing about e.g. global issues and more importantly, he's a minority. Throwing snappy comments at others isn't going to help you to find 'that' someone. You can carry on believing what you will, but to impose it on other people is plain annoying.

Sorry for being blunt and sorry if my assumptions are wrong, but that's how your words are coming across to me.

Archived