Monthly Photography Challenge Voting: February - Reflections

matthijs

Whose photo do you think fits this month's challenge best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Whose photo do you think fits this month's challenge best?

• Polythenelucy
    • Deano
    • Adds
    • Mizutsu
    • Matthijs
    • Oh Hannah
    • Mipanda

These are the entries; voting will close on the 8th of the month, 10 am gmt+1

8516101621_9d23f67ee9_z.jpg

Reflection - CNY 2013 by Lucy (嘉莉), on Flickr

8514647376_de9588e4ba_z.jpg

High Speed by Deano88s, on Flickr

8512734315_30d95cfd14_c.jpg

Picture by Adds

6623693199_b8ca6ae5b3_z.jpg

Picture by Mizutsu

8515609617_d3e8b48499_c.jpg

Broken reflection by MaQPhoto, on Flickr

And these people forgot to send their entries by PM... make sure you do so I won't forget!!!

Februarybreak2013046_zpsa5bb4c81.jpg

Picture by Oh Hannah

8491926516_6d16dd1802.jpg

Picture by Mipanda

I love the colour in Lucy's, so I voted for that... and thanks to whoever voted for me so far :happy:

twas I. I preferred your Tramspotting image though, it's much stronger. voted for it because it seems to be the only one where anything is happening. I still can't get my head around landscape photography and I love street stuff.

twas I. I preferred your Tramspotting image though, it's much stronger. voted for it because it seems to be the only one where anything is happening. I still can't get my head around landscape photography and I love street stuff.

Thanks :happy:. Aw I wish i'd submitted that now, I overestimated how much of a negativw impact being out of focus has apparently.

I love the colour in Lucy's, so I voted for that... and thanks to whoever voted for me so far :happy:

Love Lucy's and Miranda's, good work everyone though! :happy:

:eek: wow...thanks! I didn't think I'd even be in the top 3, so thanks to everyone who voted for mine...

Love the angle and tone in Matthijs' photo so I voted for that one. Adds' and Miranda's are also lovely. :) Great entries, everyone!

Thanks for whoever voted for me :happy:

One of them would have been me :happy:

Good entries again this time, and yes way more balanced. I found it hard to pick first time round so I left it to settle and voted spontaneously when I returned today. :happy:

One of them would have been me :happy:

Good entries again this time, and yes way more balanced. I found it hard to pick first time round so I left it to settle and voted spontaneously when I returned today. :happy:

aww thanks :supersad:

The colours in Lucy's are stunning!

aww thanks :supersad:

You're welcome! I liked your picture best - especially that we can see the blue sky in the reflection, but not in the non-reflected sky. Dunno why but that made the deal for me somehow :chuckle:

Lucy's is so nice though too. And so many others! As I said, couldn't choose first time! :LOL:

Totally excited what will be the next challenge already!!! :happy:

Lucy's is so nice though too. And so many others! As I said, couldn't choose first time! :LOL:

thanks!! :happy: all the photos are great, and the different takes on the theme made it even more difficult for me to choose.

also, i just noticed that only three entries involve water :D

Archived