Shepherd's Bush Empire Show Director's Cut Online Now

KirkBot

Serpent Satellite, there's usually somewhere reasonably close to go to the loo, you just take it in turns and hold places in the queue :)

We should queue really early for Stade de France, Pip!

/willprobablysleepmostoftheday

Hell, yes! I'm taking a cheap sleeping bag to lay on!

Did you think about swapping your ticket with Laura to be at the same gate as Jim, J.t, Kaitie and I?

Wait, so you normally have to pee half way through a gig?! How big is your bladder?! :LOL:

I think "queueing" is the wrong word anyway. I think it's just hanging out with friends near the venue. We normally number hands and we aren't confined to a line. We do do other stuff during the day.

Wait, so you normally have to pee half way through a gig?! How big is your bladder?! :LOL:

I think "queueing" is the wrong word anyway. I think it's just hanging out with friends near the venue. We normally number hands and we aren't confined to a line. We do do other stuff during the day.

That is why I REALLY LOVE "queuing" at the O2 Arena in London, and I would really HATE queuing at the O2 (formerly The Point) at Dublin if I had to do it. It is cold, windy, in the middle of nowhere ... aarrrghhh! The venue itself is fantastic. Lucky for me Muse concerts there are a family treat, so seats are compulsory.

Getting a number when you arrive to the queue is a relatively new thing in the Muse fan community. I clearly remember that it was me who suggested to get a number when I arrived at the O2 in London for the first Resistance show in 2009. I saw that done in the U2 360 tour and it looked a perfect idea. I got number 9 and went to have breakfast at the Starbucks for an hour. Bliss! :LOL:

I usually have to leave an hour early to get to the venue, doors usually at 6-7, there until 11 or later... I cannot hold it for six hours. :LOL:

If I try, I always end up miserable during the band I actually want to see.

Unless I really want to see an opening act, I usually take care of business at the end of their set, so I'm good to go.

That is why I REALLY LOVE "queuing" at the O2 Arena in London, and I would really HATE queuing at the O2 (formerly The Point) at Dublin if I had to do it. It is cold, windy, in the middle of nowhere ... aarrrghhh! The venue itself is fantastic. Lucky for me Muse concerts there are a family treat, so seats are compulsory.

Getting a number when you arrive to the queue is a relatively new thing in the Muse fan community. I clearly remember that it was me who suggested to get a number when I arrived at the O2 in London for the first Resistance show in 2009. I saw that done in the U2 360 tour and it looked a perfect idea. I got number 9 and went to have breakfast at the Starbucks for an hour. Bliss! :LOL:

:yesey:

Yeah, I was meaning this tour re: numbers

I didn't realise how much needing a pee can overrule every other emotion till muse. spent the whole car journey from edinburgh to glasgow needing a wee and when we finally reached the secc the only thing on my mind was finding a toilet, which is a lot saying how excited I was to see muse for the first time and see those stage trucks. I made sure someone kept my place at a keane gig before it started so I could pee!

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

I didn't realise how much needing a pee can overrule every other emotion till muse. spent the whole car journey from edinburgh to glasgow needing a wee and when we finally reached the secc the only thing on my mind was finding a toilet, which is a lot saying how excited I was to see muse for the first time and see those stage trucks. I made sure someone kept my place at a keane gig before it started so I could pee!

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

Jesus Hannah, too much information :rolleyes:

Archived