Shepherd's Bush Empire Show Director's Cut Online Now

KirkBot

Get out, you evil fucker :mad::mad::mad:

Pip :love:

Have you all seen the interview where Matt says Madness is his favourite song, and is about the mother of his child? I can see why the comment would piss him off...

Favourite song? /promotion

Matt can take a joke, and plus, why would an obviously piss taking comment really piss him off that much? I've heard so much worse about muse. He would have quit a long time ago if he took it so seriously. But no, no, I'm sure he'll believe that a fan who'd queued since 2am that morning to get to the front of an already small venue, and hardcore enough to know exactly where madness was in the setlist meant it legitimately.

Have you all seen the interview where Matt says Madness is his favourite song, and is about the mother of his child? I can see why the comment would piss him off...

Favourite song? /promotion

Matt can take a joke, and plus, why would an obviously piss taking comment really piss him off that much? I've heard so much worse about muse. He would have quit a long time ago if he took it so seriously. But no, no, I'm sure he'll believe that a fan who'd queued since 2am that morning to get to the front of an already small venue, and hardcore enough to know exactly where madness was in the setlist meant it legitimately.

Awkward....

Everytime I see Dead Star I am amazed by the awesomeness of that moment. First the teasing of Matt, and then when he starts playing! Even how it is shown in the video is awesome. Matts silhouette, on a blue flashing background. That's exactly how the start of Dead Star should look, imho.

that did look the bees knees! the flashing lights and Chris' moshing which was turned up to 11 :LOL:

i thought they were going to play Fury, but instead the riff turned in to United States of Eurasia.. a heartstopping moment!!

I was wondering, how should they open with Fury (if it ever gets played again)? in a sea of Red lights and smoke

Honestly don't get it. I got there half an hour before doors opened and went for a piss before going onto the floor, ended up 3 rows back after Supremacy :erm:

Queueing is fun, he was there with friends, maybe he had nothing better to do, he met Matt and Dom beforehand and had a chat with them. I'd say it was worth it, for him :p

Queueing is fun, he was there with friends, maybe he had nothing better to do, he met Matt and Dom beforehand and had a chat with them. I'd say it was worth it, for him :p

This! I love waiting for bands. Plus, barrier>>>>3 rows back.

I got a text or two from friends who'd already arrived, and the barrier was small so I didn't want to miss out. I was lying in bed awake, thinking 'why am i awake here when i could be awake and securing my spot in the queue?" so i left.

Honestly don't get it. I got there half an hour before doors opened and went for a piss before going onto the floor, ended up 3 rows back after Supremacy :erm:

Everyone can get 3 rows back if they want to. The hard part is being at the barrier. I know, I know, what is all the fuss about barrier. It is, when you are only 160cm like I am. If I had a standing ticket I would have been sleeping with the "french team", I mean, sleeping "near by" :LOL:,

Everyone can get 3 rows back if they want to. The hard part is being at the barrier. I know, I know, what is all the fuss about barrier. It is, when you are only 160cm like I am. If I had a standing ticket I would have been sleeping with the "french team", I mean, sleeping "near by" :LOL:,

I'm 5'11" and couldn't see a thing at SBE. Still one of the best nights of my life.

Damn right it's fun! Bollocks to those who think people who choose to queue are 'mad', or whatever. Leave them alone, they're doing you no harm! :p

Archived