Shepherd's Bush Empire Show Director's Cut Online Now

KirkBot

So, what exactly is the difference between the original and the director's cut? What was missing before/has been added now? Or is the quality just better? I can't be arsed to search for differences, lol.

Edit: Bit shit that they've cut songs - Supremacy with that audio would have been immense! But glad they've improved the sound quality from the first one.

The audio mix is tons better. Supremacy, Save Me and Plug In Baby all had guitar problems. No idea why the Monty Jam was cut too though

The audio mix is tons better. Supremacy, Save Me and Plug In Baby all had guitar problems. No idea why the Monty Jam was cut too though

Yeah, there were no faults with the Monty Jam, so that's weird. Anyone else having problems making YouTube go to full screen, or is the new style to keep your dock and URL bar visible? That's what's happening in mine. I've probably missed something really obvious, lol.

I have watched some of this director's cut, up until Uprising, and much prefer it to the original edit. It really draws me in, makes me feel as if I am there. :happy: Course watching it as it actually happened, the first time, was still the best.

But, yeah, shows off what we know, that Muse are an awesome band. :happy:

I noticed that Matt said "we should tour like this". It would be nice. :happy:

Looking forward to Emirates though. I think they should start telling us a bit more of what they are planning. :D

Anyone got a decent rip of the new audio? Got a good enough one from the stream from MB, but would like the HD rip from the Directors Cut

Obviously it's not the best quality available, but I have the MP3 audio for all the tracks from the director's cut + the audio from the original stream. The audio from the DC is clearly much better than the stream (not that that needed saying!).

Everytime I see Dead Star I am amazed by the awesomeness of that moment. First the teasing of Matt, and then when he starts playing! Even how it is shown in the video is awesome. Matts silhouette, on a blue flashing background. That's exactly how the start of Dead Star should look, imho.

Well people have suggested that it pissed him off which is a blot on an otherwise perfect occasion. But we don't know for sure.

He looked happy enough at the end.

Or maybe people fail to realise that after 13 years of playing PIB every night he maybe doesn't look all that enthusiastic about it anymore?

Archived