Muse on Absolute Radio tonight.

CarrieB

I think that may be the one recorded in September?

I can't remember it. But yeah, you're probably right since it says they are talking about The 2nd Law.

I thought "the noughties" finished at 2010 though!

EDIT: Good to listen to this again, though I can't remember listening to it the first time yet, and missed the first 20 minutes.

Oh I'm starting to remember it now - the throwing the brain against the wall bit.

And I realised I do actually like Big Freeze, sounds good on the radio.

The interview with Chris on absolute radio is cool.He really likes to talk about football and he knows what he,s talking about.Can,t say the same about Matt in the Q and A interview.I,m a sheepfarmer.....yeah right!WHEN?

Running a sheep-station is a fulltime job 7 days a week.

He,s got 105 little and 1 big sheep.

The interview with Chris on absolute radio is cool.He really likes to talk about football and he knows what he,s talking about.Can,t say the same about Matt in the Q and A interview.I,m a sheepfarmer.....yeah right!WHEN?

Running a sheep-station is a fulltime job 7 days a week.

He,s got 105 little and 1 big sheep.

I'm pretty sure Matt employs a sheep farmer. He did speak about the person who looks after his sheep in one interview.

I think Matt has got quite a lot to say about politics and science and stuff like that. The kind of stuff I'm interested in.

I hear rather a lot of chat about football at home, and I don't like football. In England its not that unusual for guys to talk about football all the time actually.

I'm pretty sure Matt employs a sheep farmer. He did speak about the person who looks after his sheep in one interview.

I think Matt has got quite a lot to say about politics and science and stuff like that. The kind of stuff I'm interested in.

I hear rather a lot of chat about football at home, and I don't like football. In England its not that unusual for guys to talk about football all the time actually.

He said.....I,m a sheepfarmer basicly,if you let someone else do the work for you,than you,re not a sheepfarmer.:noey:

I like football so I enjoy a friendly chat about football:)

Archived