Playing Unsustainable

arj225

Haha yeah I've had a few people offering to pay me in return for help with all this whammy kerfuffle :LOL: I post anything I do up here anyway, seems a bit cheeky to make money out of someone elses song :LOL:

I'll reply in a bit, just got back from gig and am nursing a swollen hand after Stockholm Syndrome so typing with one finger like an idiot

I think I could see you before Muse came on :ninja: were you wearing a brown top?

I think I could see you before Muse came on :ninja: were you wearing a brown top?

:O

dun dun dunnnn

should've said hi! I didn't know who I was gonna see today other than Pip and saw loads of people! Spent most of the time queueing with Frakkles and Nat (somehow like every gig I go to I end up in the crowd with Nat halfway through). But yeah, probs was me, and Rusty Phil as well!

Anyone can help me on skype, to reach unsustainable sound ? I have a whammy and midi cable.

I don't have knowledge in midi etc...

I can pay 5 euros on paypal :)

Right, so, toan. I based mine roughly on the tone he uses in the making of vid (find it on YouTube to see what I'm talking about). It's like a really sharp, harsh tone shifted an octave down or something iuno (live sounds smoother sorta)

I just use the Whammy (obviously) going into an Ultimate Octave with the +1 oct setting on and the fuzz about halfway which sounds reasonable enough. Really helps make the -2oct notes stand out

Don't really know what else to say really. Just high gain distortion I guess if you don't have a fuzz pedal

Can't remember who asked about the Whammy IV file but I'll get around to that tomorrow

:O

dun dun dunnnn

should've said hi! I didn't know who I was gonna see today other than Pip and saw loads of people! Spent most of the time queueing with Frakkles and Nat (somehow like every gig I go to I end up in the crowd with Nat halfway through). But yeah, probs was me, and Rusty Phil as well!

I wasn't quite sure and didn't want to say hi and then have it turn out to be some random guy :LOL: I was stood near the old guy who was getting really into Dizzee Rascal

I wasn't quite sure and didn't want to say hi and then have it turn out to be some random guy :LOL: I was stood near the old guy who was getting really into Dizzee Rascal

There was an old bloke with a bald patch in front of me who was getting well into Dizzee, much more than me (on a side note, compare Dizzee support to Biffy 3 years ago :noey:). So were you Matt's side?

There was an old bloke with a bald patch in front of me who was getting well into Dizzee, much more than me (on a side note, compare Dizzee support to Biffy 3 years ago :noey:). So were you Matt's side?

Yeah I was. The old guy by me was wearing an orange top. I said the Biffy thing to the friend I was with, we both thought it was a shame they hadn't got someone who most muse fans like

Right, so, toan. I based mine roughly on the tone he uses in the making of vid (find it on YouTube to see what I'm talking about). It's like a really sharp, harsh tone shifted an octave down or something iuno (live sounds smoother sorta)

I just use the Whammy (obviously) going into an Ultimate Octave with the +1 oct setting on and the fuzz about halfway which sounds reasonable enough. Really helps make the -2oct notes stand out

Don't really know what else to say really. Just high gain distortion I guess if you don't have a fuzz pedal

Can't remember who asked about the Whammy IV file but I'll get around to that tomorrow

Ok thanks :)

I just don't know how to set up my whammy with a DAW. I have reaper, but I don't really know how to use it, how to do a midi track :D

I downloaded few months ago a midi track for MOTP, but it didn't work.

Whammys still not picking up Midi messages :$ Cubase is picking up my cable for both inputs/outputs and the cable flashes meaning data is being sent, I don't think its the file because I've used it before? Also im using the output end of the cable into the whammy? Why Whammy you no work :supersad:

sounds fine. Is it a whammy 4? Cos I imagine it's just sending on the wrong channel (IIRC Whammy 5 sends on any so I've never had this problem)

I've never had to change the channels in the past it would always do it automatically, I did give it a try but it still wouldn't make a difference, I don't know if I may have mucked up the file in someway? I'll give it another try changing the channels also does the heel/toe of the whammy make any difference?

I think it made a difference when I had a Whammy 4 doing MOTP. Try toe down

Tried toe down and all the different channels but still nothing :$ Do you think it could be the file? or is my whammy whammyied its last midi whammy?