Playing Unsustainable

arj225

So I just play the 0 8 5 7 3 5 0 riff on the A string and 9 and 12 at the end of each part and whammy will do the rest?

yep, with the 0/8/5/7/3/5 or whatever note it is between each high note. If you listen to the live version or just how it sounds when you play you'll get the timings

I got your midi regions going along side the audio track in cubase now but for some reason it doesn't time out or line up properly. Like when you got the down/up as the drop starts. those first few notes I line up to be timed perfectly and then the rest of that region is slower than the audio track. Its really weird and i can't think of why its like that.

Its fixable but I see a lot of splitting and moving and lining up in my future haha

Don't really know why it's done that. I know in the file It's made of a bunch of midi regions some of which overlap and gaps where there's no guitar, dunno if that's the cause

Don't really know why it's done that. I know in the file It's made of a bunch of midi regions some of which overlap and gaps where there's no guitar, dunno if that's the cause

Nah I see all those there and the timing for each part is right. I'm thinking the speed at which your program scrolls across an imported audio is faster than cubase. Like if can zoom in on the track only and keep the midi regions with the same timing itd be fine but I can't figure out how to do that.

So with these tracks running basically I just plug laptop into my whammy pedal with a midi cable and click play and as its scrolling what ever I play when it hits those automated pitch shifts it'll just do it. Nothing else I have to do but click play and play along with it right??

So with these tracks running basically I just plug laptop into my whammy pedal with a midi cable and click play and as its scrolling what ever I play when it hits those automated pitch shifts it'll just do it. Nothing else I have to do but click play and play along with it right??

Pretty much, long as it's the right settings for your whammy, set the output of the MIDI track to go along whatever MIDI cable, plug in whammy and voila

Pretty much, long as it's the right settings for your whammy, set the output of the MIDI track to go along whatever MIDI cable, plug in whammy and voila

I remember you saying its for a whammy 5. And I have a 4. So how would I change the settings for each midi region if I have to?