Haha totally did not see another insult from Fabri coming :rolleyes: your so original Fabri how the fuck do you do it. You manage to be a cunt everyday of the year. Well done :)

At least he's funny not an obvious troll.

Oh, and he has a damn beard.

At least he's funny not an obvious troll.

Oh, and he has a damn beard.

funny thing is that you think im a troll for liking guiding light and hating Take a Bow. Im not a troll i just have an opinion which i forget isnt allowed here.

#GuidinglightforItaly

I predict they fake a power outage, and the lightbulb comes on for a song.

I can't imagine even Muse having that thing floating around.

And GL wasn't nearly as bad live as people say. A lot of those who say that, never even saw it, and yeah, people just hate other's opinions.

GL might have seemed better than it was due to my having to have suffered through Feeling Good, though.

There is that.

funny thing is that you think im a troll for liking guiding light and hating Take a Bow. Im not a troll i just have an opinion which i forget isnt allowed here.

#GuidinglightforItaly

Well if you don't like the song then just don't rub it into everyones face. We get it, you don't like the song so stop acting like a troll.

And GL wasn't nearly as bad live as people say. A lot of those who say that, never even saw it, and yeah, people just hate other's opinions.

I've seen Guiding Light five times (I think). And not entirely coincidentally, it was shit every single time.

I think the most telling footage is Glastonbury 2010. Dom's face ranges from "God I'm so bored" to "I am so ashamed right now. I can't believe I'm playing this shit".

At first I liked Guiding Light on record, but live I found it pretty dull and boring, which led to me losing interest in the studio version. The only time I found it passable was Wembley, as I used it as a breather between Bliss and Hysteria and it had the streamers.

It would be funny to see a display of cuntness in person rather than on a message board. I sure hope some of you people meet in person someday. Sometimes I forget whether this is the message board for a band or rather one for sports, politics, or religion where people get way too passionate about opinions.

All you have to do to start a firestorm here is mention how much 'Guiding Light' rules, and 'Citizen Erased' is an overrated piece of donkey balls.

I've seen Guiding Light five times (I think). And not entirely coincidentally, it was shit every single time.

Yeah, this. I only saw it once but once was more than enough. The crowd unenthusiastically clapped along to the first few beats and then died for the rest of the song, same reaction as UD. The only thing that remotely prompted any kind of emotion or reaction from the crowd was the confetti and streamers. Even Feeling Good was more enjoyable than that.

Archived