Yeah it's really jumping to conclusions to say that "Oh, you think Dizzee Rascal is shit? I bet you think he's shit just because he's rap!"

Alternative answer: Yes you've convinced us that we're objectively incorrect for being unhappy at having to endure Dizzee Rascal.

So you'd rather be bored to fuck like most of us were until Biffy came on than have a bit of a laugh? Okay.

Meanwhile the population on twitter is laughing at Musers for crying

I had a good time. I enjoyed watching the bands because I enjoy seeing bands perform. I like seeing rappers perform to but it's a completely different gig. I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if it was a decent rapper, I just think Dizzee is stupidly annoying and pretty much shit.

Could be worse, it could be N-Dubz :eek:

I had a good time. I enjoyed watching the bands because I enjoy seeing bands perform. I like seeing rappers perform to but it's a completely different gig. I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if it was a decent rapper, I just think Dizzee is stupidly annoying and pretty much shit.

Could be worse, it could be N-Dubz :eek:

I can't stand Dizzee's music either but he's good live. Just get over the snobbery and have fun, if you go there to hate it then you're only going to mar your whole gig experience. Sure, there are better acts Muse could've chosen but we've got Dizzee. Be happy - there's always someone worse it could be.

Dizzee isn't bad and he'll be fun, instead of going OMGIT'SNOTAROCKBANDWAAAA why not try and enjoy it? It's not as bad as Lily Allen.

Sigh...

It's not about blanking out another genre entirely, it's just about not liking low quality, tasteless music. I'd be equally annoyed if there was a boring, shit rock act instead.

You're right about Lily Allen though, I'd prefer Dizzee over her, he looks more fun live. And if the music has no depth in it, fun is all that matters.

Sigh...

It's not about blanking out another genre entirely, it's just about not liking low quality, tasteless music. I'd be equally annoyed if there was a boring, shit rock act instead.

You're right about Lily Allen though, I'd prefer Dizzee over her, he looks more fun live. And if the music has no depth in it, fun is all that matters.

Ok maybe I went too far with saying about denouncing genres but the whole point of Dizzee (nowadays) is that he's making music to dance to, simple as in my mind. Yes I wish it was Biffy or someone else but after a couple of drinks and Bonkers comes on it'll be fun.

I'm not saying it's high quality music, it's just fun, plain and simple

Archived