gocanux

The Dead Star Movement: Petition for Dead Star to be played at gigs in North America

So I made a joke on twitter during the livestream of Shepherd's Bush about Matt blaming Dead Star for missing a note in KoC and somewhere down the line of RTs, others thought it was true and it made its way onto Facebook as the truth. Here's its origin, just wanted to clear that up. :$

@musesetlist says

Matt struggled to hit the high note in KOC there.

@JessicaSarahS says @musesetlist Matt blames Dead Star for screwing up his voice for KoC...no more Dead Star.

@musesetlist

RT @JessicaSarahS: @musesetlist Matt blames Dead Star for screwing up his voice for KoC...no more Dead Star.

Edited by JessicaSarahS

So I made a joke on twitter during the livestream of Shepherd's Bush about Matt blaming Dead Star for missing a note in KoC and somewhere down the line of RTs, others thought it was true and it made its way onto Facebook as the truth. Here's its origin, just wanted to clear that up. :$

Fact is that Dead Star was probably the easiest song vocally in the set maybe except for SMBH. ;)

Fact is that Dead Star was probably the easiest song vocally in the set maybe except for SMBH. ;)

And Animals

lol a group of us screamed for Dead Star during the roulette battle b/w NB and SS.

I doubt they'd ever play it during the NA tour. Maybe in NYC? NYC gigs always get special bonuses.

I met Kirk after the Orlando show and I asked about Dead Star and he said something like "Oh they like that one, although I think Matt said it hurts his throat or something..."

:erm:

I met Kirk after the Orlando show and I asked about Dead Star and he said something like "Oh they like that one, although I think Matt said it hurts his throat or something..."

It's like the pedal all over again.

:indiff: Goddamn it.

It's like the pedal all over again.

He lost the pedal he uses for his throat.

:wtf:

>Gives all the hard notes to Chris

>Still complains

oh Matt.

What a load of bollocks. There are so many songs in the set that are more difficult to sing, it's Chris who has to do the harder parts :LOL:

Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope for Dead Star coming back for the summer...

I find it very hard to believe he said that.

This is a man who said he can't play Muscle Museum because he lost his pedal. Is it really that hard to believe he would say that about Dead Star?

It is a vocal killer, but I kinda find it a bit :chuckle: as an excuse.
It really isn't compared to songs like Follow Me, Madness, Panic Station, Sunburn etc.

It really isn't compared to songs like Follow Me, Madness, Panic Station, Sunburn etc.

Yeah - it is a challenging song but those quoted, especially the first two, are a lot trickier. The cumulative affect must be a bitch on the voice.

He can fix that. :shifty: They can nix the pyro during Madness, go off for a 2nd break after it, and Matt can have some tea with honey or whatever. Then they can come back and play Dead Star as a 2nd encore/gig closer with explosions. :awesome: And if Matt doesn't sing it, he can just play and WE"LL sing it.

/dreaming :supersad::chuckle: