Supremacy Video Now On muse.mu And YouTube

KirkBot

Yay! We get to spread this beautiful piece of art to even more viewers! It's my favorite Muse video by far. Gothic surfers? GENIUS! It really brings out the depth of the song. But I think the highlight for me is when the guy on the BMX bike lifts the random flaming sword into the air in triumph. Chills. <3

LOLOLOL What is this horrible piece of garbage? There's no way this is real.

Yay! We get to spread this beautiful piece of art to even more viewers! It's my favorite Muse video by far. Gothic surfers? GENIUS! It really brings out the depth of the song. But I think the highlight for me is when the guy on the BMX bike lifts the random flaming sword into the air in triumph. Chills. <3

LOLOLOL What is this horrible piece of garbage? There's no way this is real.

Erm it's only a video. They must have thought it would be okay. Just a shame that the fans on here don't like it. I guess some people will like it though.

It's not only a video, it's also a fucking awful one.

Aww.

The bit at the beginning. The amateurish bit with the fork and the trees. :LOL:

Maybe they just got a bit too slick with the Madness video, and thought they needed to balance it. :LOL:

What I meant is, they don't have to do everything brilliantly. I wouldn't have thought that they would purposely put out a video that they thought people wouldn't like.

And it's not that bad, it's just not not that striking, but ultimately it's not important.

Aww.

The bit at the beginning. The amateurish bit with the fork and the trees. :LOL:

Maybe they just got a bit too slick with the Madness video, and thought they needed to balance it. :LOL:

What I meant is, they don't have to do everything brilliantly. I wouldn't have thought that they would purposely put out a video that they thought people wouldn't like.

And it's not that bad, it's just not not that striking, but ultimately it's not important.

Nono it is quite bad, and I dunno if I'm in the minority in this as I've seen a few comments past few months sayign videos aren't as important anymore, but I still think they are a lot. Obviously song is most important, but if something has an awesome video I'll definitely remember it whereas if it's shocking I'd just leave it (unless it's shockingly bad that makes it awesome)

And I wouldn't say the Supremacy video isn't slick either. It's just shite

Someone posted this as a comment on YouTube -

If you pay a bit attention that at 0:27, the surfer's back shows "Fifty Year Storm". Then, I google that words, and it tells about a movie titled "Point Break". The plot is about an FBI agent who wants to chase down a number of a criminals called "Ex-President" who robbed a bank just from the cash drawers not the vault using a mask of former president.Found out that the criminals were a SURFER.Basically the criminals motive is not about personal profit, but just REBELLING against the "SYSTEM".

I still think it's a horrible video. :LOL:

as random as the video may be, it wont stop me from enjoying the song when its played live or blasting in the car

There's always the worry that seeing a music video, a song being used in a movie/commercial, or even playing the song while you're doing something... that THAT is what you'll always see when you hear the song.

Whether you want to, or not.

Admittedly, I only watched the video once, but I still see part of it when I hear the song now.

Fortunately, it's just the image of Matt singing it on top of a cliff, and that actually worked quite well.

There's always the worry that seeing a music video, a song being used in a movie/commercial, or even playing the song while you're doing something... that THAT is what you'll always see when you hear the song.

Whether you want to, or not.

Admittedly, I only watched the video once, but I still see part of it when I hear the song now.

Fortunately, it's just the image of Matt singing it on top of a cliff, and that actually worked quite well.

Honestly it really depends if you're bothered by it or not. Music videos are pretty vague in my mind so I don't associate music with their respective videos often. What might bother you however is when your friend sees it or something. :LOL:

Archived