Supremacy Video Now On NME.com

KirkBot

Even the band shots were pretty mediocre (Matt looks really weird doing the falsetto). But at least they had a thing going with them standing on that high platform and shit. But then they had to add the other parts that looked like a 13 year old making a fan Slipknot PV.

The good thing about the video is that the next video won't incorporate surfing Black metal fans :awesome:

...probably

"I think, that we'll make some kind of a continuing story based on this Supwemacy video with the hard wock suwfers (*high pitched laugh*), I think, Explowers, would be a nice sequel to it."

Can totally imagine Matt saying something like this :LOL:

I bet that photo with Dom's caption "Trying to break the ice at the Supremacy video shoot" (or smth like this) was an omen that things will be seriously shit :D

It's not death metal at all ;)

It reminds me of the US perception of Norwegian death metal bands that would paint themselves up, wear armor, and supposedly kill each other with axes and swords, and disembowel animals on stage.

I don't remember the US ever having "metal" like that (face paint, blood, etc)that wasn't a joke, but I wasn't into it and am only familiar with the mainstream stuff. And yeah, I suppose the "mask" phase from a decade ago.

But, the "death metal" thing was brought up a lot when I was a kid, to scare parents that your socially mal-adjusted kids listening to Metallica and smoking cigs were going to kill people.

The "w" thing still makes me cringe more than this vide, btw. :noey:

Even the band shots were pretty mediocre (Matt looks really weird doing the falsetto). But at least they had a thing going with them standing on that high platform and shit. But then they had to add the other parts that looked like a 13 year old making a fan Slipknot PV.

Exactly, it looks like a shitty Slipknot tribute.

Someone needs to make a S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-Sit The Fuck Down version.

But, the "death metal" thing was brought up a lot when I was a kid, to scare parents that your socially mal-adjusted kids listening to Metallica and smoking cigs were going to kill people.

The "w" thing still makes me cringe more than this vide, btw. :noey:

You just mixed up black metal and death metal. They both sound harsh, aggressive and scaring to untrained ears, but death metal doesn't use corpse painting or fake blood. Mostly they look like "normal" metaler

"I think, that we'll make some kind of a continuing story based on this Supwemacy video with the hard wock suwfers (*high pitched laugh*), I think, Explowers, would be a nice sequel to it."

Can totally imagine Matt saying something like this :LOL:

Ew

It's like you want me to keep avoiding school work or something.

I want to do this now.

Do it.

You just mixed up black metal and death metal. They both sound harsh, aggressive and scaring to untrained ears, but death metal doesn't use corpse painting or fake blood. Mostly they look like "normal" metaler

I'm sure the whole US mixed it up, as it was mostly a scare tactic, and the basis for Metalocalypse, which they refer to as a death metal band. :LOL:

Archived