Raw recording of my band

joemckie

I don't what your plans are for getting this mixed, but I'd be interested in having a go. Currently doing a degree in music production and trying to get more experience at mixing bands.

Our manager's also a producer so he was going to mix it for us in a studio, but I'd be more than happy for you to mess around with it and see what you can do to it :D pm me your email or something and I'll send it to you.

• 3 weeks later...
[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

As promised, here's another teaser with vocals :) mixing next week, then release!

Sounds very angsty/angry. I kinda like the bass line, but the whole thing starts to get quite boring after the first chorus. Also, the vocals in the chorus sound quite nasty, a bit too much for my liking. I also really dislike the guitar tone, but that's purely a personal preference.

Gosh, I probably sound like I don't like the track at all :LOL: That's not the case, I think it's quite good for what it is and it's good that you are able to make music you like and want to make. It just doesn't have that something that would make me personally really like it.

[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

As promised, here's another teaser with vocals :) mixing next week, then release!

I don't know, it's a bit hard to say without any proper mix because it feels pretty flat. The vocals are pretty good, although sometimes they sound a bit out of place. It feels like the song should build up a lot more then it does. Overall though it's great.

Archived