CBS NCAA March Madness Muse Ad

museumofmuscle83

I know about the NBA but how does the NCAA tie in?

And is it true players are basically volunteers?

Like I said, the only place I've vaguely heard of the NCAA is South Park.

NBA is a professional basketball league whereas the NCAA is a college run league. People play for their colleges.

They are volunteers in the sense that they don't get payed for their work but they normally get a free scholarship. That being said the players bring in such an enormous amount of health that people have discussed paying them.

lol I'm reading a few tweets saying "sellouts" or "will you start caring about non-american fans too?"

^Christ, facepalm does not describe the feeling.

Great video, btw (I hate basketball but I liked the live footage of the gigs lol). I suppose Madness will never leave the top of the charts now haha

:LOL:

When will these girls realize that after the Twilight soundtracks, there's a few things Muse could do worse.

@muse @MattBellamy @CTWolstenholme @Dominic_Howard what the point ? ... More promotion in US? Stupid I'm sorry .. You don't need it ...

@MuseTourPics Ah, I see. Well they actually do need it! They're nowhere near as successful in the US as in Europe, where all gigs sell out.

@delilah_1982 I know but I think it's a bit more exaggerated. Only their music should suffice.It seems they are desperate to please to US at any price ... I don't want they sell their soul for promotion you know. :(

What's the point of saying "I know" and then following it up with the dumbest thing possible.

Essentially said this:

"I realize I am stupid and wrong but [shows why she is stupid].

Essentially said this:

"I realize I am stupid and wrong but [shows why she is stupid].

Closet hipsters are the best.

I don't get why is this such a ~surprise to so many people. It's been clear for years just how parched Muse are for popularity in the US. Many may not like it, but it's the way it is.

It's well edited, and calling Muse sellouts was old new back during Twilight, even in the US...

Truth is, Madness was big, but they still AREN'T that big in the US, at large, and one monster single still isn't enough to sell out gigs consistently, or prevent them from being forgotten the minute the single leaves rotation.

It's sad, but that's really how the music market goes here; the minute something isn't shoved down people's throats for a few months, they've completely forgotten about it.

The song is called Madness

It's about March Madness

That's all people are going to care about.

This just makes it so fucking cheesy, though... :facepalm:

:LOL:

When will these girls realize that after the Twilight soundtracks, there's a few things Muse could do worse.

Haha, they were so criticised :LOL: I didn't particularly like the association at the time because I find Twilight quite crap (apologies to any fans out there) but at the same time it was a good way to get some exposure AND Stephenie Meyer was a proper fan.

I have a feeling things didn't go very well though and they were shafted for some reason (wasn't IBTY supposed to have much more exposure?).

Not that I want to start ANOTHER discussion on that :$

So yeah. Basically, NCAA >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight

Archived