CBS NCAA March Madness Muse Ad

museumofmuscle83

It's a nice ad, but I hope this doesnt end up like The Black Keys where they do one little basketball ad, then suddenly their music is in everything requiring a commercial. I skip commercials, but it's still difficult to avoid one with a Black Keys song in it. :noey:.

:LOL:

What an odd ad. Maybe those are common in the US though.

More than one gig I think. I saw a close-up of japanese fans

:LOL::LOL: yes because Japanese looking people only live in Japan. I think it's from more than one gig too.

I want a T2L tour DVD but I want for one epic gig (like the Russia TR gig) before they release it so it can have rarities on it.

:LOL::LOL: yes because Japanese looking people only live in Japan. I think it's from more than one gig too.

I want a T2L tour DVD but I want for one epic gig (like the Russia TR gig) before they release it so it can have rarities on it.

Japanese looking people actually don't exist.

Looks like a standard sports ad around here (high end effects everywhere and shit).

Editing was loads better than Follow Me at least.

Way better. I thought it was really cool.

Looks like a standard sports ad around here (high end effects everywhere and shit).

Editing was loads better than Follow Me at least.

The sports part is very similar/the same to what we get but I mean a 2 minute ad intertwined with live footage of a band is odd.

What is the NCAA?

National Collegiate Athletic Association

Good editing though, yeah. Much better than the Resistance/Follow Me vids :p

:yesey:

Cool exposure for the band but I don't think the song works in a sports context at all. It's not so straightforwardly "pumped up" as most sports songs.

Agreed.

Cool exposure for the band but I don't think the song works in a sports context at all. It's not so straightforwardly "pumped up" as most sports songs.

The song is called Madness

It's about March Madness

That's all people are going to care about.

Archived