Speedster

Bertha's Revenge?

i noticed on the bottom of the main index it says Bertha's Revenge.

and here comes the million dollar question

Why?:LOL:

This is going to seriously haunt my dreams till I find out. :LOL: I just noticed it today, was it there before?

This is going to seriously haunt my dreams till I find out. :LOL: I just noticed it today' date=' was it there before?[/quote']

i think earlier on it said something else

but i wanna know why exactly "Bertha's Revenge" XD

i loled when i saw it XD

i think earlier on it said something else

but i wanna know why exactly "Bertha's Revenge" XD

i loled when i saw it XD

Me too! :LOL: But yeah..who's Bertha and why does she hate us?

well.... i know of one crazy Bertha... in Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte... its weird cause i know only because i am studying Jane Eyre in english in school right now...

long story short... cause Jane Eyre is a long story... Bertha is a character who.... errr perhaps this should be a spoiler for those of you who havent read the book and who are going / want to read it.... see below for more info... however, she does execute revenge in the book... hence "Bertha's Revenge" can apply here

Bertha is Mr Rochester's insane wife, whom he kept locked up because she is crazy. His plan to marry Jane Eyre is spoilt when a relation of Bertha's gate crashes the wedding and tells everyone that Mr Rochester is about to become a bigamist and be married to two people at once

personally, i really dislike Jane Eyre its such a boring story... i dont like it at all... and i cant stand to study it at school for another day

That makes more sense!! But why's she taking revenge on us?? :eek:

yeah i thought it made more sense than my Bertha from Jane Eyre idea... well... perhaps its something to do with the board/internet/computers... i dunno much about computers/internet but it sounds like that type of problem... maybe the computer/internet/board/server is out to attack everyone

Server loads look pretty alright, haven't noticed any jumps. No doubt Kev will tear the board apart trying to solve a problem that's not really there hehe.

ps. Loving that the name Bertha is being acknowledged :D

Bertha is the name that pope and kev gave the board, if you lot came in banter you would know that:rolleyes:

Guest Chizzleface

Everyone Shhhhhhhh!!! Let's let the n00bs think there's another sneaky competition thing on the go :shifty:

bertha -> the bra

OMFGoat it's a fucking global conspiracy!

Everybody run for your lives, Kev's taken down the bra for maintenance!

Guest Chizzleface
bertha -> the bra

OMFGoat it's a fucking global conspiracy!

Everybody run for your lives, Kev's taken down the bra for maintenance!

And very nice globes they are too :happy:

Everyone Shhhhhhhh!!! Let's let the n00bs think there's another sneaky competition thing on the go :shifty:

:chuckle

Better than TEAM INVINCIBLE lol

bertha1.jpg

lol @ the 80's

dammnit you got there first :indiff:

*puts on my bertha DVD*

well.... i know of one crazy Bertha... in Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte... its weird cause i know only because i am studying Jane Eyre in english in school right now...

long story short... cause Jane Eyre is a long story... Bertha is a character who.... errr perhaps this should be a spoiler for those of you who havent read the book and who are going / want to read it.... see below for more info... however, she does execute revenge in the book... hence "Bertha's Revenge" can apply here

Bertha is Mr Rochester's insane wife, whom he kept locked up because she is crazy. His plan to marry Jane Eyre is spoilt when a relation of Bertha's gate crashes the wedding and tells everyone that Mr Rochester is about to become a bigamist and be married to two people at once

personally, i really dislike Jane Eyre its such a boring story... i dont like it at all... and i cant stand to study it at school for another day

We shortly talked about it today in lecture Surveying English Literature. Or better the lecturer mentioned Jane Eyre every now and then.