Monthly Photography Challenge Voting: January - Extreme Angles

matthijs

Whose photo do think fits this month's challenge best?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Whose photo do think fits this month's challenge best?

• Polythenelucy
    • Matthijs
    • dan.
    • Miss T
    • adds
    • Mc Queen
    • Ro
    • Mizutsu
    • Deano.
    • Δ

I PM'd you mine but didn't post it in the thread. What's going on here?!

edit: oh man, not seeing it in my sentbox. It was posted to flickr a few weeks ago if thats proof that it was taken and posted before the closing date.

8422016880_b4101bfece_b.jpg

if you can add me in!

wow the submissions look great when they're all collected in one post. :) And this is only the first month! well done, everyone!

also, are there specific voting rules for people who have entered the contest? I haven't voted.

No, I did not want to force any rules on entries related to voting. Vote for yourself if you think you've got the best one, vote someone else if you think they've got it. Haven't voted yet, but I definitely will!

You forgot the timezone :p

:awesome: *jumping around in circles happily* :LOL:

:chuckle:

I think with yours I'd have liked to have seen it taken on a less overcast day. The colours of the sky on Δ's are just delicious and really finishes the photo well.

:chuckle:

I think with yours I'd have liked to have seen it taken on a less overcast day. The colours of the sky on Δ's are just delicious and really finishes the photo well.

Well if it ever clears up I can try and take another one if I get past the crane again :chuckle: Actually it's even cloudier today :erm::LOL:

I still don't know who to vote for :LOL: Though dan's definitely is the best picture as such and fits the challenge, a few others fit the challenge even better but aren't as good as a picture imo :LOL: Maybe I just won't vote :chuckle:

Archived