much fun was had in the balcony, dancing partying and singing.. met some great people, and heard some interesting stories..

did last night really happen.. feels like a blurr... hearing those opening notes played for Fury almost made me have a trouser accident

I can see myself look rather uninterested... If that was taken after the main set, it's probably because I took off moments after for a piss :LOL:

:kiss:

Good gig, well worth all the stress involved. Sorry to those who witnessed my meltdown :LOL:

:kiss:

Just an incredible gig :D:D:D I'll never forget it and I got a setlist and pick:awesome:

What an amazing, amazing, amazing gig! I literally had no words, as I completely lost my voice after that! :LOL: Was really worried I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as I suffer from quite severe vertigo and we had level 3 tickets, but as it turned out we were at the front of the balcony, which came up high enough that it didn't affect me at all.

Fantastic atmosphere, and some excellent moshing, which we obviously had a great view of from above. Bit of crowdsurfing too, which appeared to even amuse security at the front.

Just wanted to say hi to the lovely girl sitting next to us who was a bit down in the dumps initially as she thought she had standing tickets and had been queueing since 7am, only to find out she was on level 3. She was the one Matt mentioned on stage just before Sunburn though, and she got to meet them as well, so I think all was well in the end.

Also hi to the Welsh people with the balloons behind us!

The only slight downer was that my camera, which has never failed me before, completely froze when Dead Star started, but I managed to get it going again after taking the battery out, even though it was still not focussing properly initially. Oh well, it'll be on the stream anyway, so...

Favourite moments: Matt jumping on and off the piano, Dom with the horse head, Dom's face after Matt had once again thrown his guitar at him (my friend and I on the balcony 'Nooooo, don't destroy the shiny!!!') and Matt holding out his guitar to the people on the barrier during SMBH. And Dead Star. And Sunburn. And I think Survival rivals Knights as gig closer now, actually.

Still buzzing, I don't think I'll come down from this high for days!

Oh, and free chips, tea and coffee in the queue courtesy of O2, how cool was that?

Here, have a crappy Dead Star video, fresh from uploading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5v5l-YQxYI&feature=youtu.be

It's better :happy:

Yeah, but Knights in the middle doesn't work at all... I think it either has to be at the end of the main set, or it needs to go... it seemed to confuse a lot of people...

Might work if they dropped the harmonica though...

Oh, and I remember, when Matt threw his guitar, Dom stopped smiling at one point and said to him "Don't do that again!" :LOL:

Oh, and I remember, when Matt threw his guitar, Dom stopped smiling at one point and said to him "Don't do that again!" :LOL:

Watching the stream it did seem a bit strained from Madness through to Starlight. It's a shame whoever it was pissed off Matt that much but he seemed to get it together by the end of the gig.

Thought it was a great performance in general though, the only poor performance was Plug in Baby obviously but the guitar destruction was certainly surprising anyway.

Yeah, but Knights in the middle doesn't work at all... I think it either has to be at the end of the main set, or it needs to go... it seemed to confuse a lot of people...

Might work if they dropped the harmonica though...

I think it would work without MWAH. It definitely works better later in the set though

And :LOL: yeah I noticed his really worried face when he almost got hit :LOL:

My 14th Muse gig, definitely my favourite, even with Royal Albert Hall, Marlay Park and Teignmouth taken into consideration. Muse arena and stadium shows are always special but this was beyond compare.

Loved the fact that not only was this intimate, there were no stage gimics or contraptions to enhance or distract. It was clear how much the boys enjoyed it as a 'one-off'. Chris and Dom's tweets today said as much. Such an amazing atmosphere.

I know there were a couple 'rare' outings for a song but most of it was predictable and none the worse for it.

I haven't seen the broadcast of the stream yet so will take time to calm down before I watch that. All I know is that I had trouble getting some good sleep last night!

Oh my god that was such a brilliant gig and such a brilliant evening.

We met Dom and Matt beforehand, had far too many free mojitos, vodka & cokes and shots of something or other (oh dear, I really paid for those this morning :$). Went to the aftershow. And Deadstar!

I will have to watch the stream now as was rocking out so much, I missed a lot of the stage antics.

Archived