Oh, before the waves of praise come in (and rightly so) can I just throw in the few criticisms I have (only my third Muse gig, some things are still new to me)

Knights mid-set is just bizarre. Explorers is boring as fuck (IT HAS NOTHING ON GUIDING LIGHT). Was hoping for Liquid State instead of Save Me.

Other than that, wow. Sunburn, Dead Star. I can die happy.

Oh, before the waves of praise come in (and rightly so) can I just throw in the few criticisms I have (only my third Muse gig, some things are still new to me)

Knights mid-set is just bizarre. Explorers is boring as fuck (IT HAS NOTHING ON GUIDING LIGHT). Was hoping for Liquid State instead of Save Me.

Other than that, wow. Sunburn, Dead Star. I can die happy.

KoC mid set is bizarre but kinda works. I dunno. It's change. Gotta get used to it.

I will never enjoy a gig again after that. Just incredible. :stunned:

Highlights:

Dead Star. All of it, but especially the pit that formed during the end riff then went mental when the bass kicked in.

Crowd singing along to Chris's screams at the end of Follow Me

Everything about Knights. The few dancing in the middle of the circle pit during 'no one's going to take me alive', then getting annihilated by the riff :LOL:

The beefiness of Morgan's guitar duing USoE

The singalong during PiB

Well, that all put a great big smile on my face.

While I came away realising that I had missed the scale and production of the big shows, it was a complete treat to see them just having fun playing a straightforward gig for once - far more so than the TCT gig a few years back, I thought. We were just at the top of the steps at the back of the ground floor - a great view of the band and the epic moshing!

Well, that all put a great big smile on my face.

While I came away realising that I had missed the scale and production of the big shows, it was a complete treat to see them just having fun playing a straightforward gig for once - far more so than the TCT gig a few years back, I thought. We were just at the top of the steps at the back of the ground floor - a great view of the band and the epic moshing!

I had a better view of the epic moshing. From the mosh pit :awesome:

I'm arriving home now, and all I can say is that all the effort, even getting there with a big flu WAS WORTH!!! A bit disappointed as I was at level 1 (got a £200 ticket), and all the VVIP that paid £500 were just sitting the whole show... Until time is running out that some decided to stand up...

But catching matt and dom before the show makes me forgive everything!!! :rolleyes:

Archived