Jamie on facebook: "Sunburn, dead star and micro cuts soundchecked. Honestly no joke here. People are crying :/ lol"

Not sure if trolling... He'd surely sound a little more excited if it were true, but someone upthread confirmed DS and Sunburn being soundchecked...

Gosh these 2 and a half hours can't go quick enough. :LOL: I'll be leaving for the venue myself in a minute!

bloody typical- when I can't do anything about it- tickets are now available for tonight- if this had come up yesterday I would have got one- it's too late now- optimistically I'd get there just about for 9.30ish- that assumes no delays on the M4 (which never happens)- arse

well if you can make it to London- then head over to Ticketmaster right now

bloody typical- when I can't do anything about it- tickets are now available for tonight- if this had come up yesterday I would have got one- it's too late now- optimistically I'd get there just about for 9.30ish- that assumes no delays on the M4 (which never happens)- arse

well if you can make it to London- then head over to Ticketmaster right now

The tickets say they need to be printed 24 hours in advance anyway. I wouldn't trust the system personally, as there's no telling when that email might actually arrive or if the box office will process orders this late.

OH SHIT I HAVE A TICKET BUT IM IN A CAR AND I NEED TO RACE TO MY RRIENDS HOUSE TO PRINT IT AND THEN RACE TO THE THNE STATION OH GOD.

So yeah, anyway... what time are Muse meant to come on? 9:15/9:30?

Imagine if this was a massive waste of money? Yol...

OH SHIT I HAVE A TICKET BUT IM IN A CAR AND I NEED TO RACE TO MY RRIENDS HOUSE TO PRINT IT AND THEN RACE TO THE THNE STATION OH GOD.

So yeah, anyway... what time are Muse meant to come on? 9:15/9:30?

Imagine if this was a massive waste of money? Yol...

Did you get the email right away?

Archived