http://www.warchild.org.uk/news/war-child-brits-gig-2013-muse-special-guest

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the email address and 'phone number for info. There is nobody there at the weekend.

This was the automated reply to my email:

" Hi there

Many thanks for your enquiry.

War Child is delighted to offer the following VIP ticket options to our valued supporters. Our Golden Circle tickets guarantee the best view in the house of the stage as well as all of the VIP benefits as outlined below.

Golden Circle VIP Ticket benefits

Special access through the stage door at Shepherds Bush Empire

Access to VIP pre-party

Champagne and canapés on arrival

Complimentary drinks throughout the evening

Access to the VIP after party

Seated in the ‘Golden Circle’ - one of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd rows on Level One

Individual seating in the Golden Circle including full VIP package = £500 per person

We are also selling £200 unreserved seat tickets which are also on Level One with great views and include free drinks from the bar.

Age restrictions apply:

No under 8’s

Under 14’s need accompanying by a responsible adult.

Please e mail if you would like to purchase tickets and we will respond to you on Monday.

Many thanks"

I'm a long time lurker, very rare poster on here, and I'd just like to say a massive thank you for posting this, I hadn't even thought about buying the VIP tickets, I'd just resolved that I wasn't going.

I've waited so so long to see them in a small venue and now I am, just bought my ticket! :dance:

Whenever I've been to SBE and actually got there before doors opened, they have let the O2 priority queue and main queue in at the same time. Although I've been at Brixton before where they have let a chunk of the main queue in first as they had been queueing for so long.

Yes!!!:D Got myself a VIP ticket!!!

Now sorting out travel and accommodation; as the gig is the day before my 44th birthday, I'm looking forward to wake up older, but happier:LOL:

I'm staying at the Sapphire, you'll find it on booking.com :)

Please Note: Each original purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase and the name printed on your tickets, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. The cardholder and their guest must both be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.

There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.

ok, right. if i have bought my tickets with another credit card what the fuck i can do now? :stunned:

Why can't you bring the other credit card? Maybe email/phone the venue? I'm sure photo ID and your ticket would be enough if you explained the problem to the people there :happy:

do you think that the card can be enough? because it says "the name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase and the name printed on your tickets, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event"

i hope so because i'm coming from Italy only for the gig. :D

Maybe i'll try to call the venue. thank you very much :)

But that wouldn't be a surprise.

Prague would :yesey:

Don't jinx it! :mad:

do you think that the card can be enough? because it says "the name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase and the name printed on your tickets, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event"

i hope so because i'm coming from Italy only for the gig. :D

Maybe i'll try to call the venue. thank you very much :)

Does the card have your family name on it? If so, then it'd be fine I guess, but honestly I have no idea... Probably just check to make sure - I'm sure they won't be mean enough to refuse entry for such a tiny issue!

Does the card have your family name on it? If so, then it'd be fine I guess, but honestly I have no idea... Probably just check to make sure - I'm sure they won't be mean enough to refuse entry for such a tiny issue!

there is my mother name on it so is a different surname.

i'll check if i can do something..at worst i'll cry in front of the security to get in :)

Archived