"Complimentary drinks throughout the evening" is not the same as "open bar."

That depends on how many drinks you can guzzle over the evening! The punters below might be getting drink on them in a rather unexpected fashion if we all go too mad. :vomit:

I'm not expecting much either. I suspect "free drinks from the bar" is probably just poorly worded and we get one!

And I'd way rather be down in the standing area but given the chance not to miss the gig... :-)

Ok, my hubby's birthday treat: gonna try for one of those VIP tickets:D

Really hope they're still available! And the free bar will be wasted on me too, as the only alcoholic drink I can manage is Baileys, not very thirst quenching:D

Chuck it down at me :awesome:

Will try my best. :LOL:

I want Baileys too :(

re O2 priority, I've been at the front of the queue (at O2 Academy Leeds) and not on O2 when they've done a priority queue and the stewards just put me and my daughter, and the other couple of people who turned up more than an hour before doors (it was a Saturday! Couldn't believe the lack of queue...) at the front of the priority queue. I've also been in the priority queue at SBE and they opened the doors at the same time as the regular queue so it was a little bit pointless for me considering where I'd been in the queue but better for people who'd turned up later, and also for my friend who had level 3 (I had standing) who went in with me cos she got to pick her seat, as SBE is unreserved seating as well as standing.

Fabiana I reckon we're still looking at driving down and back, dh prolly just going to hang out in the Westfield and try not to spend too much money, lol

This will actually work better for me as I won't be able to get there until about 5. So, in terms of what I can actually see, yeah, this is the better option.

If I can get a ticket I'll be staying up overnight (I have a room 5 mint walk from two venue booked, just in case) so will make full use of that bar!

Just need to hope there are some of these tickets left.

I'm getting a very late train home. No chance of drinking after my birthday last year. Not sure how I got home. Nearly passed out on the train. I hate travelling late, but it's worth it for Muse

I'm getting a very late train home. No chance of drinking after my birthday last year. Not sure how I got home. Nearly passed out on the train. I hate travelling late, but it's worth it for Muse

I'd be in danger of missing the last train home and would also like to catch up with few people after the gig. If I go, that is! Not taking anything for granted after three failed attempts!

Archived