Don't forget people that at the TCT gig at the Royal Albert Hall they did a comp where you donated £10 to try and win tickets. Then there was a losers ticket sale, that's how I got my RAH tickets (and we were acknowledged by Dom during the gig!) Once there a couple I spoke to only got their RAH tickets the week before by calling the box office. We can on hope this happens again. I know it's a smaller venue but here's hoping.:)

Either that, or swearing at the computer whilst in the middle of the office really does work wonders :LOL:

I lost all hope when the high demand screen appeared bang on 9am. I opened 6 tabs and just prayed.

When a screen appeared, I couldn't read the captcha, and had to refresh it. Then it said I had a standing ticket. Thankfully my bank details were already in the ticket master system, and I shot through the pages. My heart raced for the entire time. Felt like I was going to faint!

I lost all hope when the high demand screen appeared bang on 9am. I opened 6 tabs and just prayed.

When a screen appeared, I couldn't read the captcha, and had to refresh it. Then it said I had a standing ticket. Thankfully my bank details were already in the ticket master system, and I shot through the pages. My heart raced for the entire time. Felt like I was going to faint!

Did the same, making sure I had my details on TM already, best decision i've ever made :p hahaha

Does anybody know what o2 priority actually gets you? Is it literally just access to a pre-pre-sale, or can you queue jump as well?

At the O2 arena I saw people getting through a fast lane, but I'm not sure. I'm with O2 but I've never taken advantage of any of the pre sales

Does anybody know what o2 priority actually gets you? Is it literally just access to a pre-pre-sale, or can you queue jump as well?

With an O2 Sim you can usually queue jump at O2 venues (like Shepherd's Bush is). Can't imagine the policy will be any different this time around especially as it's being so heavily sponsored by O2 :)

With an O2 Sim you can usually queue jump at O2 venues (like Shepherd's Bush is). Can't imagine the policy will be any different this time around especially as it's being so heavily sponsored by O2 :)

That's good to know :) I assume it'll say something on the ticket then - Mandatory sim inspections would make it so much slower!

At the O2 arena I saw people getting through a fast lane, but I'm not sure. I'm with O2 but I've never taken advantage of any of the pre sales

Me neither, until now. I usually hate them, but they've come good this time and they're forgiven for their terrible coverage (just this once).

In my experience, only at certain gigs. If people have been queuing up all day then usually they'll waiver the queue jump, I've seen it happen at Brixton.

I've never been to SBE, but Brixton Academy is an O2 venue, as is Manchester Apollo... Every time I've been to those, they have a separate queue for O2 customers to get in first... Sometimes one SIM gets 2 people in, other times 3... But there's never anything printed on the tickets... They literally keep coming up and down the queue all day, asking to see people's phones, to check if they have an O2 SIM.

They only ask each person once, though.

In my experience, only at certain gigs. If people have been queuing up all day then usually they'll waiver the queue jump, I've seen it happen at Brixton.

Yes I went to a gig at Leeds O2 academy and they did the same. As it was a sold out small venue and people had queued early there was no O2 priority queue for that gig. So it's not a given.

I've never been to SBE, but Brixton Academy is an O2 venue, as is Manchester Apollo... Every time I've been to those, they have a separate queue for O2 customers to get in first... Sometimes one SIM gets 2 people in, other times 3... But there's never anything printed on the tickets... They literally keep coming up and down the queue all day, asking to see people's phones, to check if they have an O2 SIM.

They only ask each person once, though.

Ah ok. Well, I guess I'll find out on the day. Not fussed either way tbh Muse come on at the same time for everybody, but it'd be a nice to have it. Cheers for clearing it up though!

:LOL: I can easily imagine you doing that!

Oh dear, am I that predictable :LOL:

I'd forgotten to log into TM (d'oh), which didn't help my minor panic :LOL: Luckily it all worked out!

Regarding the O2 priority queue issue - a lot of the time, you can't tell what they'll do until the day of the gig itself. I've seen it being used when nobody queued until half an hour before doors, and also when people started queueing early in the morning! The last time I went to Shepherds Bush, there were literally 30 people there when the doors opened, and only 2 of them were in priority :LOL: The point is, we probably won't find out either way until we're actually there!

People need to remember that Muse advertising a "full" set could be anywhere between 10-20 songs. LA Rising was supposedly a "full" set at 13 songs. Also keep in mind that they are flying from and to the US within a couple of days, and then have to keep touring as usual. Don't get your hopes up.

People need to remember that Muse advertising a "full" set could be anywhere between 10-20 songs. LA Rising was supposedly a "full" set at 13 songs. Also keep in mind that they are flying from and to the US within a couple of days, and then have to keep touring as usual. Don't get your hopes up.

From doors there is 4 hours for 2 acts (including changeover times). I think it's fair for people to get their hopes up, either way it will be a fantastic night for all! :)

Edit: Also I checked the 'couple of days' and it's 12 days after one gig and then the next is 4 days later

Glad I wont be the only one! haha luckily musers are the best and very friendly surely someone will stand with me :LOL: Can't find anyone to go with me atm cause they can't afford it might as well go alone!

I'm going on my own too! :stunned: But I'm sure we'll be ok, Musers are the friendliest bunch! :D

Oh dear, am I that predictable :LOL:

I'd forgotten to log into TM (d'oh), which didn't help my minor panic :LOL: Luckily it all worked out!

Regarding the O2 priority queue issue - a lot of the time, you can't tell what they'll do until the day of the gig itself. I've seen it being used when nobody queued until half an hour before doors, and also when people started queueing early in the morning! The last time I went to Shepherds Bush, there were literally 30 people there when the doors opened, and only 2 of them were in priority :LOL: The point is, we probably won't find out either way until we're actually there!

I imagine the best situation would be to be there early and be an O2 customer. That way you're sorted :-)

Archived