Those bands you listed don't sound like Muse, they are influences yes but I agree that no band sounds like Muse.

So is you friend in Zornik or does he play their songs? :$ Mr.X posted a clip of Black Hope Shot Down on Muselive:happy:

I listed them meaning that they do have some influences or have been influenced by Muse-I just can´t see System Of A Down playing "Muscle Museum"!-so Muse are not entirely original in their sound.

My friend´s band (or,better said,the band in which my friend plays)has some Muse influences,and no,they´re not Zornik.Theý (Zornik) are not my favourite band,but I did spot the "Black Hope Shot Down"sample as soon as I listened to the first notes.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Voltaire from Germany have some elements of Muse in their songs, but their sound is much more poppy and they sing in German, so not music for everyone. I think especially this in this one

you can hear how musey they are sometimes. But of course they don't sound exactly like Muse...nobody does:)

Nobody sounds like Muse...

I was just thinking that... I mean, you can tell Muse are influenced by Queen and stuff but they combine so many different elements in their music that it's hard to find any bands that actually sound similar!

no band sounds like muse cause muse are not a band or even human they are ailens who come here to take over our minds with their awesome musical talents and in the end they suck us up into spac with them just spo that we can live in a world with only muse cause come on its not possible that one man is so sexy :yesey:

Too manytimes people said they heared bands that sounds like them, most of the time thire right( nothing bad about muse is just true!) but every single band i've heared who "sounds" like them have one thing missing.\( including Radiohead) Muse has this passion to thire music like NO other band i've ever heared. They are making music from love. Not many really have that going for them....:$

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

There's a welsh band called The Last republic just breaking into the scene. I had a private gig a few weeks back from them and they are actually unbelievably awesome. You cannot help but compare Jonnie Owen's falsetto to Matt Bellamy so it might be worth checking them out guys xD

Music video:

Live performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IepgvIxy5Y

Abi x

Archived