DVD of Secondlaw Concert 02 London

secondlaw

they're surely making a DVD on this tour, but no-one can't tell exactly what it will look like

from what the rumours say it will be a compilation of performances from different cities accompanied by a tour documentary

but I have a feeling that they may mix it all up and make smth like Coldplay Live 2012, some kind of a movie

I don't think there was a need for a thread, but I reckon if there is a DVD it will either be a mixture of shows or a stadium show.

another dvd want thread.. this will ultimately end up with no DVD and dissapointment. Don't count your chickens, a certain guitar player will eat them :LOL:

:)I recently put a message on this board about the possibility of a DVD release for the 2nd Law Concert at the London 02.

The message was removed a day later and I don't know why - surely requesting Muse to put this amazing concert onto a DVD for sale is not controversial and I am certain many fans would immediately buy it, I know I would !!

• 2 weeks later...
they're surely making a DVD on this tour, but no-one can't tell exactly what it will look like

from what the rumours say it will be a compilation of performances from different cities accompanied by a tour documentary

but I have a feeling that they may mix it all up and make smth like Coldplay Live 2012, some kind of a movie

So someone CAN tell?

Archived