Monthly Photography Challenge Thread: June/July - Selfies

matthijs

I've been a bit stuck to think of a new theme but I think this would be fun...

Self portraits/self shots. Shoot & PM your entry to Matthijs by June 30th. Voting after that.

Kinda wish I'd done long exposure but this could be fun :LOL:

I'll have to leave this for the second half of the month, if I attempt it. I'm currently all red and disgusting because of my stupid sun allergy, definitely not going to be in front of a camera any time soon :LOL:

:LOL: I love the reactions to the new theme.

Deano, are you thinking of face only/included, when you say self portrait? CURIOUS. :chuckle:

No, I was thinking just so long as you're the subject, anything goes. Even something along these lines that I found on Google where you can't even see the photographer's face.

travelling_without_moving_18.jpg

Oooh this can be fun! I'm thinking about some editing :shifty:!

:shifty: So was I, I wonder if we have roughly the same idea.

No, I was thinking just so long as you're the subject, anything goes. Even something along these lines where you can't even see the photographer's face.

Thaaaaat's what I wanted to know. Don't need to post my face all over the interwebs :D

Gonna work on some ideas now! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I used to take tons of Myspacey selfies as a kid. harder to do that now with a heavy DSLR and a prime lens that I'm too lazy to switch out. :LOL: i should start using my tripod...

I've made it my goal to replace my 3-year old Facebook profile photo through this challenge...but no luck yet. :$ i have some ideas, but no time!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived