matthijs

Monthly Photography Challenge Thread: June/July - Selfies

Poll's up.

I think the thread needs a boost, with so few entries... any suggestions how to improve this? Is it the themes or lack of interest?

Already voted :happy:

For me it's just a time issue actually. Being too busy! The theme was lovely really but I didn't have the time to go out and search for places resembling my ideas, or inspiring me for that theme, so I couldn't do it. Still like the competition&ideas though!

we technically have just about 2-3 weeks to take a photo for the challenge since the poll is up for a week, isn't it? personally I think a week for the poll is too long. We can shorten it a few days and provide some more time to shoot for the next challenge. or, maybe as soon as there's a winner, PM them to make sure they know they've won so they can choose the next theme right away.

Sounds like a plan, 4 days and then, if the theme is not ready on the 6th day, the runner up decides?

One per theme!

Thanks Lucy, the new theme will be: Long Exposure

Well done Matt! Long exposure is FUN (my entries to the only 2 months i've entered so far were both long exposure :LOL:), so I will enter this one!

ahh I left my laptop charger at work and won't be able to edit my entry unless I find a charger to borrow. :facepalm:

but the jpegs are in my Dropbox...I coooould submit a SOOC pic. :erm:

I think this month really depends on whether anyone has taken a picture at all; I have mine ready but I'm not sure I'll post it of nobody has entered.

We should think of a new theme for June, as apparently this one didn't get too many people going :(

Go, go last-minute entry because I was too lazy to go out at night and find a location for various ideas I had!

8904847347_117bfcf391.jpg

3 seconds by Deano88s, on Flickr

Love the simplicity of that...

I shall make a voting thread later today; if anyone is joining last minute, let me know!

Sorry, didn't find anything to match my ideas! Didn't have much time either personally :rolleyes:

Hopefully again next time... :supersad:

ugh I fail, still haven't found time to go play with sparklers in the evening.

or rather, haven't been able to convince N to play with them while I take photos of them. :chuckle: