Monthly Photography Challenge Thread: June/July - Selfies

matthijs

:yesey: its all about capturing a moment or scene that other people can look at and they'll 'get' it without explanation. I'm more excited about this than the other themes! I just can't decide what to do yet :LOL:

I'm glad you're excited about it! :awesome:

And I know what you mean, Matthijs. I was hesitant to choose a conceptual theme for that very reason...my idea of "alive" may be totally different from another person's idea of "alive". But I eventually chose it because I wanted to do something totally different from my own photography which tends to be quiet and contemplative. I basically listed out some words that were total opposite of that and ended up using a random number generator to pick the theme. :LOL:

I'm still struggling with what to photograph/submit...a lot of my shots still ended up being quiet and contemplative. :noey: I have a back-up idea but it's a bit cliche and I'd rather not resort to that. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not sure if I'll get my idea done in time. Lost all my photoshop programs when my laptop died =/

Sorry about the laptop :(

I'm not getting a good idea this time, at all! Ok did have one when there was a gorgeous scene...alas, no camera on hand. :rolleyes::facepalm: Since then been waiting for a good idea/scene to come up, nada. D'oh!

Archived