How long was Follow Me actually released in the UK?

Or are they just throwing things at the wall now to see what sticks?

They could just play the entire CD on the radio at random and see what works...

Well i work in a hairdressers with BBC Radio 1 on from 8am-5pm and i have never once heard Follow Me on the radio :LOL: Im sure it's being on but it certainly hasn't had good air time.

How long was Follow Me actually released in the UK?

Or are they just throwing things at the wall now to see what sticks?

They could just play the entire CD on the radio at random and see what works...

Follow me was here in The Netherlands first on air on 10th of December.

I love Supremacy but i don't think it's gonna work. It's to heavy for some radiostations.

I also think that it's too long to get regular radio plays' date=' and there isnt suitable parts of the song to cut out to make a radio edit.[/quote']

I heard a radio edit on absolute earlier on, it works, but obviously you expect to hear the part which has been cut

It's cool that they chose Supremacy but I agree that the only relevance of the singles to me at this point is that it's a vague indicator of what songs will get kept on live.

There's no b-sides and I don't really hear non Muse fans mention any of the songs. From my scattered viewings of music TV (where I first heard of Muse) they're still playing the same selection of Muse songs as they were in 2006, I don't know how it is on the radio.

Maybe Matt thinks Panic Station is too silly to be a single? I mean he has a tendency of feeling ashamed of some stuff but completely don't care about others.

Or maybe they try to put out Supremacy now so they can have Panic Station as late as possible... Like releasing it before the summer so people will get the "best" single then and keep up the album sales for as long as possible. Most people won't know it's not brand new anyway, and if they actually start considering to go get the album they'll see all the other songs they've already heard and think it's well worth to buy?

Maybe Matt thinks Panic Station is too silly to be a single? I mean he has a tendency of feeling ashamed of some stuff but completely don't care about others.

Or maybe they try to put out Supremacy now so they can have Panic Station as late as possible... Like releasing it before the summer so people will get the "best" single then and keep up the album sales for as long as possible. Most people won't know it's not brand new anyway, and if they actually start considering to go get the album they'll see all the other songs they've already heard and think it's well worth to buy?

He was really positive about PS in interviews, though.

Plus, didn't Kirk's Tweet really lean towards a Panic Station video...? :stunned:

If not, the clothing choices in Japan are... even better. :LOL:

I heard a radio edit on absolute earlier on, it works, but obviously you expect to hear the part which has been cut

What exactly was cut out? I imagine the crazy pre-outro part to be cut down quite a bit and maybe a couple of bars out of the intro but thats all i can think.

Why would it?

Good decision though, really don't think Panic Station would make the sort of impact you guys expect.

It would have been a better choice imo, judging by that it's talked about a lot from what I've seen on different sites (and even non-musers seem to like it) and a few radio stations play it as far as I know

of course I was joking bout the Japanese footage, it has Panic station written all over it

and even if PS doesn't make a single and there's no proper mv for it that Shibuya stuff will go on the tour documentary (or a live film cause I have a feeling that they'll do something like Coldplay Live 2012 with live performances from diff cities and backstage footage mixed)

but I can't imagine the Supremacy mv at all

it might go without it like MoTP did cause as we see Muse are usually not too keen on making vids once they've started touring

Archived