That german site with the stream is somehow not working for me anymore. Says we are unable to connect to the network? Anyone else get this? And the filmon itv link redirects and just plays a pre-recorded episode of TMZ
The filmon is working for me right now, but I got an 504 Gateway Time-out error just a minute ago. :mad:

The German one is looooooooooooooading...

We are breaking all the streams. :eek:

The filmon is working for me right now, but I got an 504 Gateway Time-out error just a minute ago. :mad:

The German one is looooooooooooooading...

We are breaking all the streams. :eek:

Yeah the german one was working for me for a while before I decided to switch channels and try to go back. Now refreshing it, reclicking the link and closing/reopening my browser will not get it to work.

Yeah the german one was working for me for a while before I decided to switch channels and try to go back. Now refreshing it, reclicking the link and closing/reopening my browser will not get it to work.
Indeed, the German one for me dead now, too. It says network error or something.

It seems I'll have to watch it on YouTube tomorrow.

I hope their performance will be uploaded on Brits website as soon as they leave the stage so I'll be able to watch it before going to sleep.

Looks like they already have the red carpet vids, so it may be possible that they'll upload the show step by step

I wasn't expecting them to show up anymore this close to the performance, so maybe it was pre-taped.

Lol at the interviewer asking if they are One Direction fans, because so many people in the mid-30's are :LOL: Nice save by Chris, though.

Archived