I hope they play a full orchestra rendition of Supremacy in Sanremo too. They'll have a full orchestra avalaible, and they wouldn't even pay for it. I mean, it's the current single and all...

And it would be an amazing pro-shot :awesome:

Mauro Pagani was also chosen as the official music director, which basically means he'll be directing the orchestra. For those who don't know him, Pagani did the amazing string arrangements on City of Delusion :awesome:

Fingers crossed for an official confirmation (press conference on monday)

Mauro Pagani was also chosen as the official music director, which basically means he'll be directing the orchestra. For those who don't know him, Pagani did the amazing string arrangements on City of Delusion :awesome:

Holy shit, I didn't know he was chosen :awesome:

Ohhhh Yessss!! I'm off to the Brits, baby!! :D :D :awesome::eek: I can't fucking WAIT! Two lots of Muse just one day apart. This makes up for missing out on Roundhouse and Radio Two gigs in London. Nothing I've ever witnessed is going to be as epic as Supremacy + orchestra + choir + insanity!! Wooooohha618&@191)1@)&£!!1!

Muse History at the BRIT Awards

The BRIT Awards are the British Phonographic Industry's annual pop music awards. Muse have previously won two awards from ten total nominations, results from two of which are pending.

2001 Muse Best British Newcomer - Nominated

I checked this out (curious to see who won) and apparently Muse was nominated not for "Best British Newcomer" but for "Pre Best British Newcomer". I don't know what the distinction is, but it's listed as two categories (maybe some indie label thing?) Or is that some preliminary stage of nomination?

This is pretty lolzy (Wikipedia):

"During the night, British pop rock/boyband group A1 picked up an award for 'Best Newcomer'. At the end of the night, Noel Gallagher walked onto stage to present the night's Outstanding Contribution winners, U2, their award. As Gallagher took the microphone at the start of his presenting speech, he said "This award ceremony over the years has been accused of not having a sense of humour, but when you see A1 winning best newcomer, you know that someone's taking the piss somewhere".

A1 beat Coldplay in the category, and Craig David and Artful Dodger. :LOL: You go Noel, as well.

Confirmed BRIT Awards 2013 performers on 20 February 2013 at the O2 Arena:

Beyonce

Muse

Robbie Williams

Mumford & Sons

One Direction

Emeli Sande

Ben Howard

Fuse will broadcast it exclusively in the USA.

Taylor Swift has just been announced as a performer. Correction: Beyonce apparently will not be performing.

I thought one of Muse's categories was open for public voting, but there is only one category open for voting and that is Best British Breakthrough.

My bad.

Ohhhh Yessss!! I'm off to the Brits, baby!! :D :D :awesome::eek: I can't fucking WAIT! Two lots of Muse just one day apart. This makes up for missing out on Roundhouse and Radio Two gigs in London. Nothing I've ever witnessed is going to be as epic as Supremacy + orchestra + choir + insanity!! Wooooohha618&@191)1@)&£!!1!

Ahh glad for you :D not expecting muse to win anything because the Brits are so 'mainstream' but I am dreading the 'hate' from certain fans if they don't win

Ahh glad for you :D not expecting muse to win anything because the Brits are so 'mainstream' but I am dreading the 'hate' from certain fans if they don't win

I wouldn't be surprised if Muse didn't win >.>

Just looking forward to the performance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Muse didn't win >.>

Just looking forward to the performance.

They're not having luck with awards this time :chuckle: but yes I'm more excited for the performance :D

Caught an ad during Grammy coverage that Fuse is going to be airing the Brit awards. Just a heads up, North American musers.

Taylor Swift replacing Beyonce, and Justin Timberlake added to the list of performers.

Can't hardly wait for the SSUUUUPREMACYYAYAYAYAYA :facemelt:

Caught an ad during Grammy coverage that Fuse is going to be airing the Brit awards. Just a heads up, North American musers.

:awesome: Yay! Thanks for the info.

Ack!! When is this going to be aired??? Thanks!

I was wondering.. will there be a livestream? i mean an official one(maybe red carpet only like the grammy's i guess)? or do i need to search a live stream for ITV? i guess i need to do that.... i wished it was just on BBC.... we can't watch ITV here(on tv at least).

How to watch this if you're not in the UK?

Just want to reiterate the above. I suppose I can wait a few days for youtube links to surface...:rolleyes: